Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£6.99

on 15 February 2014
This album is a very solid album from ADTR, The first 3 songs are just incredible and are pure newer ADTR. But then there is a little bit of a lull of memorable songs after, until Violence hits. What is good about this album though is that some songs (Violence & Life Lessons learned the hard way) take you back to the old ADTR with their heavy growls and screaming and a less riff orientated layout to the song. Songs like I Surrender and I'm already gone are more acoustic-esque songs and don't really compliment the heavier songs. Don't get me wrong, none of these songs are bad but City of Ocala, Right Back At It & Sometimes You're The Hammer, Sometimes You're The Nail as well as the previously mentioned songs all sound like they are from 3 different albums. So this album is perfect for New listeners as it accustoms the listener to all of their music but to older listeners some might be disappointed with a broader style of music being displayed here. (Not me)
on 10 February 2014
I really enjoy quite a bit of what ADTR has to offer and this was just another one of their many successes in the music industry. I already have a digital copy that I pre-ordered, but I'ma sucker for vinyl's because of how amazing they look, so I am very well considering purchasing one of these as well!
on 22 August 2014
I was concerned going into this album, as I felt the offering on the previous album was a level down from Homesick, so I slept on it for a while. Then I heard Right Back At It Again and was sold!
Its a great album, and tracks that you don't love straight away creep up on you later and like most GREAT albums, you can listen from start to finish without skipping a track.
It has less of the hardcore elements in general than any previous album, but overall I think this could be their best yet...definitely going to be a hard one to top!!
on 27 June 2014
Another incredible album. I was a bit disappointed with What Separates Me From You. I didn't find it as heavy as Homesick and For Those Who Have Heart. But they seem to have gone back to their roots with this one. Heavy guitars and drums make this an exciting record. I only bought it today, but I can guarantee I will be listening to it non-stop for the next few weeks.
on 1 April 2014
Firstly, as an A Day To Remember fan, this album exceeded all expectations, it's brilliant. The lyrics are incredible as always, and the music is just as good as always, if not better. As a vinyl, this record is great: 2 marble coloured records which look and sound great. For £20, this is well worth it.
on 14 March 2014
This is not only one of my favorite albums that I own musically, but the whole package is fantastic!!! Everything from the cut in cover that goes with the Disc one artwork to the amazing looking vinyl's themselves, this is a top to bottom masterpiece.
on 23 April 2015
Very different from their previous albums. Light in places but then their is songs that remind you of the old school ADTR. Overall I would say it's worth checking out but older albums are a must. Bring on the next album!
on 25 November 2013
Many fans criticise the lack of heavyness in this album but I disagree. Heavy sound is not all about breakdowns and distortion. This album simply combines what adtr are best at. Fun songs. Fresh melodic parts that slide into heavier angry parts and some of the most catchy choruses I heard so far. "The end of me" is one of the best rock ballads I have heard. "Dead and buried" just kicks ass. Just to mention 2 very different songs off this album.
Instead of listing my favourites, I am faster when I state the cons: "I surrender". Just not my taste and in my opinion the ballad that this album didn't need. The rest of it is just great.
Buy it.
on 27 November 2013
Now, I have been a fan of these guys since For Those Who Have Heart and I have loved every release since. This album is very different from it's predecessors but that isn't exactly a bad thing. This album is much more chilled than anything that they have previously released but they still have the heavy elements in songs such as "Violence" and "Life Lessons Learned the Hard Way". This album is also a much more personal album than their last album, including a whole song dedicated to their home town. I definitely recommend this album to any fan, whether you like it or not will be a different matter but it is a good album no matter what.
on 14 February 2014
The album was definitely worth the wait! If you are a fan of ADTR but have not listened it is worth buying it. Some catchy pop punk tracks and some of their heavier sounding tracks. I love it!