on 31 January 2014
I bought this for myself. I was a bit weary at buying it at first considering it wasn't too expensive and there looked like there was a lot of detail, so I thought the quality must have been awful but it wasn't. It isn't heavy (which I see as a good thing) and the details were really good on it. I think that the price is affordable if you are looking for a GoT's necklace and I would certainly recommend this to any GoT's fan!
on 29 August 2014
I bought this for my friends birthday as he loves the lannisters. When it arrived it was nice and heavy, just like a proper pendant. What was unfortunate is that some of the writing on the back was scratched or came off. But that's ok, it was still brilliant quality! It even came in a cute little pouch!
on 26 February 2014
Bought as a Christmas present for a friend and she loves it. Really nice piece, was half tempted to keep it for myself :p
on 8 April 2014
Great service from Amazon. Quick delivery and nice packaging. You even get a little purple bagthingy with it, which is nice ven though it's not like super quality. The necklace itself is also really nice and long. Great quality especially compared to the price. Light weight, which is nice if you ask me. Super pleased and recommend it to any GoT fan!!!
on 16 May 2014
The photo doesn't do this necklace justice! I purchased this as I've been wanting something Thrones for a while and it didn't dissapoint. It was a little bigger than I expected but it is not heavy or too large. The Lannister lion is detailed lovely and 'Hear Me Roar' on the back is nice and clear. It is definatly worth the money.
on 20 June 2014
Got this for my daughter's birthday. She is a big Game of Thrones fan. She loved it - especially the way it looked old. She thought it was very authentic
on 19 November 2014
Great item, delivery was fast recommend it to any game of thrones fan