on 18 June 2014
Online shopping can be a bit hit and miss sometimes. You like the picture but the actual product often lets you down...Not with this one. The tie was actually a lot better than the picture and as soon as I held it I knew I had the tie I was looking for.

The delivery time was better than I expected too. I thought I would have to wait several working days but It came in the post virtually the next day!

I needed this particular tie for a special event and when I tried it on it exceeded all my expectations. I would recommend you buy this if you want a sleek slim and silky tie for that special night out!
on 24 April 2014
This is a purple tie. It is skinny, as the description says. It is a purple skinny tie. If you like purple skinny ties, this is for you.
11 comment20 of 22 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 29 September 2014
Hi this is a lovely skinny tie, it was bought for my sons formal he looked very smart. I wasn't expecting to much because of the price but was pleasantly surprised.
on 24 June 2014
Son wanted slim tie for wedding - ticked all the boxes. Tie received very quickly, doubts whether we would receive it in time as we ordered quite late in the day but arrived in plenty of time.
on 15 June 2014
PERFECT FOR THE OCCASION IT'S NEEDED FOR. ARRIVED PROMPTLY AND MY HUSBAND WAS HAPPY WITH THE COLOUR AND THE SIZE
on 5 June 2014
Great value for money, and this particular colour is hard to find on the high street so being able to buy online was even more of a convenience.
on 23 February 2014
The pictures don't depict how bright these ties actually are, opt for a darker shade than the colour you see to get a tie that matches that colour.

Also it has sendmart branding on a kind of rough fabric on the inside where the small part of the tie slots in, it'd be nice if it was the same colour as the tie that way it could be removed to make it look like a higher quality tie.
on 5 October 2015
I brought these ties with not much concern for quality, given the price, however they have exceeded my expectations. They also have a bar tack which is reassuring.
Thus far, they seem resistant to creasing and drape nicely.
Comparatively to a similar priced tie from Primark, they have a nicer finish and drape.
For their price, definitely worth your investments!
on 17 April 2014
We purchased these for wedding ties, they looked beautiful, were well made and true to colour. They arrived promptly and without creases, they have a loop at the back to stop flapping. They are narrow as described but the neck is the correct width. We were pleased and they look great in the photos.
on 14 November 2014
Got it 6 weeks after ordered all the way from Hong Kong, I think Amazon needs to be clear with where sellers are selling from! I expected it to be a lighter blue. It came 2 weeks after the event that my husband wanted it for...He likes it...so we're keeping for another occasion...