4.0 out of 5 stars smaller than exspected
not as lound as expected but pleased with design.the price was not too bad I would recommend it for a small room/area.
Published 15 months ago by hazel bullingham

2.0 out of 5 stars Company sending out returned units
I think this company must be sending out returns at the moment. I retuned the first speaker, and reordered another one.
Published 15 months ago by G@dge

2.0 out of 5 stars Company sending out returned units, 11 Feb. 2014
The first speaker didn't pair, Bluetooth could not be seen by my iPhone, the speaker had no plastic to peel off, even though the instructions stated this and it charged within a few minutes instead of the hours required, this was obviously used and faulty.
The next one arrived, again no plastic and fully charged, the foam base was marked, again this was obviously used. I am pretty pissed off that they are selling “returned” units as new. Fortunately this one worked and I couldn’t be bothered to return it.
As for the unit, it’s not bad, reasonable volume and clarity when playing music or internet radio from an iPhone / iPad. Not much good for Skype though (the main reason I purchased this)
My wife has a problem hearing direct from the iPad so I thought this would be the ideal solution. Unfortunately it cuts out when someone is speaking at either end, you cannot talk naturally and have to leave a second or 2 gap when you finish speaking. Also, when you increase the volume, make sure you hold the + button and not press it, this will start your iTunes library playing at both ends of the conversation. I will leave the same review for both orders so potential purchasers can get the complete story.

1.0 out of 5 stars unreliable, 7 April 2014
Waited for three weeks for friends to bring this to me in Turkey, when it arrived it would not charge up. Worse still by looking at the packaging I think this item had already been returned to F & W on a previous occasion. The first one I purchased just stopped working after two months, but while it worked it was good. Going to try F&W one more time. Will keep you informed of the outcome

4.0 out of 5 stars smaller than exspected, 2 Feb. 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars lovely sound quality, 1 Feb. 2014
This item was a gift for my son. It is easy to use, portable and light weight. The sound quality is excellent and connectivity good.

4.0 out of 5 stars would of been 5 stars, 3 April 2014
Amazing product and sound. With its tiny size is simply brilliant. The only problem I had was I lost the bluetooth code and asked the company for help and they have just ignored me .. if they had helped it would of been 5 stars

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 12 Feb. 2014
Mrs A Cromarty (Glasgow, Scotland) - See all my reviews
Top quality product and great sound. Very impressed. Much better than I expected. Very simple to used. Buying another one!

1.0 out of 5 stars faulty, 7 May 2014
the sound on this was brill but the buttons on top didnt work at all and no exchange offered just my money back

3.0 out of 5 stars OK speaker, poor warranty, 14 Feb. 2014
Primary reason for purchasing this item was as a conference facility for work calls when I work from home. For that it is excellent, everyone is clearly heard and I can be clearly heard by everyone at the other end. It's pretty small so doesn't take much room up on the desk.
Also for streaming music it's fine, not blown away by the sound quality but it is perfectly acceptable. Handy to take into the bathroom to listen to the radio also (streamed, not built in or anything).
Yes there is a somewhat annoying voice every time you turn on and pair, but you get used to it eventually...
All in all build quality is excellent, it looks good, and it does a perfectly decent job for what it cost. Great value for money.
UPDATE
After 10 months, the mic has given up. Contacted the seller (F&W) who stated this only comes with 6 months and my only option was to consider purchasing another speaker they are now stocking which is "better" and comes with 12 months warranty. I think not.

4.0 out of 5 stars better than i expected, 10 April 2014
for £14 I was expecting the sound quality to be as good/bad as Xmini but I was surprised. The quality is pretty good, as long as you don't go too loud. It starts distorting the sound, similar to xmini. The Brick is quite loud as well. my only gripe with this is whenever I play music via bluetooth, the sound can get choppy sometimes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Its great, just buy it!, 8 Mar. 2014
I rarely write reviews but on this I must. Well, the Brick. Its a very well priced, compact stereo speaker unit with bluetooth connectivity. Sound quality is more than good (its even good on bass notes) and if you just want something loud, you'll love this. I use it when working on the car, or listening to in the shower (not literally). Just set up your phone or tablet, it'll hook up in seconds and away you go. Its talks to you to let you know the connecttion is made etc. And for £15 quid you get a handsfree phone function too! It even tells you the incoming tel number. For £15! Awesome!