on 13 August 2014
I have bought 4 of these in different colours for my cats. They are absolutely beautiful; amazing quality : the loveliest cat collars I've ever seen. .... and they arrive in a velvet pouch with a catnip mouse ! :) One of these collars would make an excellent gift for anyone with a cat/cats. Delivery was excellent too : they arrived the next day. Wonderful product; excellent service. I highly recommend this product.
on 16 May 2014
this is a lovely collar, it will suit our little cat as she thinks she is a princess :-) the delivery took longer than expected but it was worth waiting for, thank you :-)
on 6 December 2013
Very pleased with this item it is very flashy and not cheap like other collars I have seen from other places. I'm going to buy again for my sister to give to her cat too.
on 2 October 2014
Very pretty, soft and ultimate bling! Only slight problem is that when fastened, even when fastened on the tightest hole the end dosn't stay tucked in, so sticks out.
on 18 September 2014
Lovely collar really good quality and great price. Only thing is there a little on the big for my cats so had to put an extra hole in it to make it smaller. Other than that their great. Am going to order more for my other two cats.
on 17 February 2014
Thank you for such a beautiful collar. My kitten Bella loves it & she looks like a Princess :-)

Arrived earlier than predicted.
on 8 December 2013
Another lovely collar bought to go with some others I bought as the price allows you to buy a few. Have treated our pet and also for friends as well due to the value and speedy delivery.
on 7 January 2015
It is beautiful and I received it quickly. I will certainly be expanding my purchasing to include amazon.uk and Pet Palace Products more in the future. Thanks!
on 30 August 2015
Lovely collar, very glam!. Little bugger managed to work out how to pull the bell of by rolling around and catching the loop on the carpet but soon sorted that by taking to needle and thread....on the collar not the cat! No longer do I spill burning hot tea on myself when she decides to leap from behind the sofa, I now get the soft jingle alarm of impending cat visitation.
on 22 June 2015
fabulous! Love it and i bought 7 in all!!! they look great and as i have large cats, british shorthairs and my red boy weighs 14 lbs i was worried they would be too small, as they are in most of the shops i checked out. These fit lovely, are stylish, loved their gift bag and catnip toy as well. Would recommend