4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use slimming cook book
Bought this book and cooked several recipes from it, then bought a copy for my Mum too who also thinks it's great. If you're into Slimming World original and green days, then here is a great selection of quick and easy to make recipes which help you to keep on track. I haven't cooked a nasty tasting recipe yet - all have been quite delicious.
Published on 12 Aug 2007 by KB

2.0 out of 5 stars Not recommended
I wasn't impressed with this book. I have other Slimming World recipe books which I love but this one just didn't hit the spot. The recipes aren't inspiring me, there is a lot of side dishes and not enough main courses. The Syn ratings are only given for Original and Green not for extra easy.
Published on 16 April 2012 by Fiona B

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use slimming cook book, 12 Aug 2007
KB (Norwich, England) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Slimming World 30 Minute Meals, 28 Jan 2008
Mrs. A. Newman (Germany) - See all my reviews
My Mother in Law gave me this book for christmas as I was interested in the slimming world diet. What a fantastic book, just as it says 30 minute meals that are easy to to cook and taste delicious. As yet nothing has failed us, infact we have even tried recipes that we would not normally try. I have shown this to a few friends and thay love it and have also ordered it.

5.0 out of 5 stars 30 minute meals, 15 Mar 2009
Lynne Reed - See all my reviews
Good recipes especially if you are having guests for dinner and you want to cook low fat food that everyone will enjoy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Quick and Tasty, 2 Feb 2009
As a busy working woman I am always looking for a quick and healthy way to cook a meal that will appeal to both my husband and me. So far all the meals I have tried from this book have been all been tasty and they do not taste like your typical 'diet' food. These are just healty, tasty meals that happen to be good for your waistline as well. Enjoy

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent cookery book from Slimming World, 20 April 2011
I found this book full of ideas for simple and quick meals in minutes. Just as the title says! The advantage is that the recipes are all low fat and being type 2 diabetic find the recipes very useful. Clare - Coleraine

4.0 out of 5 stars Plenty for everyone, 28 Feb 2011
Very good book, apart from the normal problem of lack of pictures to check if you are getting the right result! Good selection of quick recipes.

4.0 out of 5 stars Some great recipes, 30 May 2011
This is a great book for people wanting to eat healthier. The recipes I've made so far have all been tasty and easy to make.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic food!, 21 July 2009
Lily (Manchester UK) - See all my reviews
This was the first of many slimming world books I have purchased and it is a must have for anyone wanting to eat healthy on the slimming world original and green plans. It is perfect for all tastes and budgets as well as those with limited time of course! The recipes are varied and easy to do but packed with flavour. I would highly recommend this book for cooking enthusiasts.

5.0 out of 5 stars 30 minute cook book, 23 Oct 2010
M. Murray "Pladien" (Stockport UK) - See all my reviews
Fantastic book for quick and easy meals. Very good pictures and everything so easy to follow. Makes cooking a pleasure. Would recommend this for everyone, even those not on a diet.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not recommended, 16 April 2012