4.0 out of 5 stars Finally!
Published on 18 July 2012 by Duffer

1.0 out of 5 stars Weak zippers
I like the look but it has a very big problem with the zippers. Especially the main compartment zipper is very weak and is therefore useless.
I may have been unlucky with the one I got, but it is still very disappointing.
Published 13 months ago by JMC

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Finally!, 18 July 2012
I wanted this particular type; mono-strap, across body. I choose the colour and was impressed with the material quality and added bits; straps and fasteners. Only one tiny quibble, I noticed zip toggle was not held tightly to zip, consequently I have had to replace with different toggle (as I lost original). I must take some of the blame because I did not tighten clip. Having said that after a long search and lots of failures this one is proably one of the best I have found.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 20 Nov 2013
Mr. I. B. Hunter "Ian Hunter" (Horsham W.Sussex) - See all my reviews
I read the reviews before buying this bag, I placed my order on Saturday and received it on MONDAY! It's a little smaller than I thought it would be but it will eventually be used as my gym bag :) it will hold a full size towel and a change of clothes in the main compartment but has lots of amazingly useful pockets, I mean I have a full over ear headphones in one pocket on the back, shower stuff in a side pocket and there's still room for my phone, wallet and un-used gym pass :) it has a very strong Velcro strap but with a 'click' lock to secure it, it even has a metal loop to click your keys onto (should you have such a naff thing on your key ring) it's just a very well constructed bag and well thought out. I love it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good all round backpack., 2 Sep 2013
Good product, not too expensive.
Lots of small pockets that are quite handy, some of them padded.

Would recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars handy, 14 Feb 2013
loads of pockets handy size my hubby uses it for work and he finds it useful well worth the money

4.0 out of 5 stars Bigger than expected, 5 Jan 2013
Normally most sling bags are very tiny or small but I could fit my big textbooks into this bag and there was lots of space for other things as well, however you could not fit a big laptop in there, but it would fit smaller things such as Ipads and maybe smaller laptops or macbooks. I do agree also that some straps are a bit loose however they aren't too much of a hassle to deal with. Overall the material is good and strong, it's a good design and can store a lot of things.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag, 18 Aug 2013
Great design, material and finish. Great bag design and would certainly recomend it to others for a casual shoulder bag.

1.0 out of 5 stars Weak zippers, 15 Aug 2013
I may have been unlucky with the one I got, but it is still very disappointing.

3.0 out of 5 stars Strap too long for regular-sized women., 11 Aug 2014
P. Wu - See all my reviews
This review is from: Big Handbag Shop Unisex Monostrap Cycling Cross Body Messenger Gym School Travel Backpack Rucksack (Apparel)
Functional backpack, good size with practical compartments. One major flaw for me is the length of the strap, which is far too long for me. Although I have adjusted the strap to make it as short as it allows, the backpack still won't stay on my back. Rather, it sits on my lower back/bum. I would like my backpack to sit snuggly on my back while cycling, and this backpack feels a little unstable because it moves about around my body. I am not a particularly thin female, 166cm/56kg, and I think this may happen to most people about my size.

Apart from this problem, I am happy with the product and do not want to return it. I will just have to think of some way to fix the problem.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cycling Bag, 28 Sep 2013
I bought this bag for my 18 year old son who is attending college, he wanted something spacious but compact. this bag is exactly that and it fits across his body which he states is more comfortable.
Would recommend to anyone who needs a spacious bag but it is also compact and strong.

2.0 out of 5 stars OK, 3 July 2013
Mrs. M. Heron "mheron" (ire) - See all my reviews
Got this for my 15 year old - its a good size and seemed decent quality and had I reviewed this when I received it I prob would have given it a 5 star but now I'm 2 months on and its ripped down 1 side.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›