Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£11.39

on 7 December 2013
for my mom every song she loves, she can listen to all day and not get tired , song layout brill
on 30 December 2013
At my age (72) I have seen many musicals but living in S / Y means travel to London. Now I have all the musicals that I want , when and where I want then right at my finger tips and can't wait for Vol. 2. Thank you for this wonderful experience and don 't let me wait too long.
on 1 January 2014
What a wonderful collection of of good music coupled with the many and varied voices that sing to these songs. FABULOUS!! I would strongly recommend it to anyone who loves these musicals.
on 2 December 2013
Music is the 'food of everything' and it would be impossible not to class this as a main course. I have it in the car and when I arrive at a destination I can't switch off until the track I am playing is finished.
on 2 March 2015
Somewhat disappointed. Should have taken notice of "various artists"
as could not help comparing with the original versions. Live and learn!
on 18 December 2013
A really good collection of modern musical songs. Quality is excellent, with original artists perfoming at their best. Overall an excellent purchase.
on 30 December 2013
Musicals are more for my wife who is over the moon with it and plays it frequently and for long periods.
on 2 January 2014
CD Gift for Sister-In-Laws Christmas. Did what it said on the tin. Excellent idea to let purchaser download the CD also.
on 18 February 2016
There are some great songs on here, however even though I spent ages looking at loads of musical cd's I was slightly disappointed with the recordings by more modern artists. I didn't think that newer versions would sound so different and it's not always just down to the voices. Don't get me wrong, it's not terrible, but if you are used to listening solely to the original artists then you may be a little disappointed.
on 16 October 2015
This is an excellent value boxed set of 3 CDs with a total of sixty songs. I found all my favourite musicals were covered and I also discovered some new ones. Features some top-class singers. I will be using each CD as a quiz by playing extracts to a visually-impaired group where they can guess the name of the song, the show, and the singer. Thoroughly recommended.