Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£4.99

on 27 December 2013
Fantastic keep listening to it over and over again love Shane ward singing with foster and allen. Followed foster and Allen for years but this is definitely the best.
on 28 February 2014
I haven't heard them in ages and thoroughly enjoy listening to them very often.They take me back to my youth.
Sheila Innes
on 14 February 2014
enjoy foster and allen shows on sky 191
told my friends about this new disk
and also my three brothers
on 27 March 2014
More than likely buy again in the very near future if I see some more great music that I like
on 8 January 2014
we bought this as a gift for a friend & he loves it he plays it all the time in his car
on 29 December 2015
Whilst I like the relaxed style of Foster and Allen, I was somewhat disappointed in the content. The DVD (included) is quite colourful to watch, but it lacks Christmas atmosphere.
on 28 December 2014
Good selection of Christmas songs. One or two just didn't quite seem apt. As I love Foster and Allen I would rate it great anyway.
on 26 January 2014
Only problem was the second disc had a scratch and missed some of the lyrics. Otherwise fine. I love the Shayne Ward songs.
on 12 December 2013
This item was ordered as a Christmas Gift, I am sure that the person who it is intended for will be very pleased with it!
on 9 December 2013
Enjoyed this CD, very relaxing to listen to, as their voices are lovely, and you can understand all their words.
Especially like the song with Shayne Ward, very jolly.