5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous colour
I love Lola rose jewellery but sometimes the price puts me off. Having found that the same items can be purchased here for less than the usual retailers of Lola rose just makes it even better. This bracelet is a gorgeous colour and looks lovely. I love the Chinese knot fasteners as it makes it easy to take on and off and also fits just about every size wrist.
Published 3 months ago by Ms S

3.0 out of 5 stars I bought this twice!!!!!
I purchased this same bracelet in more than one colour and am so glad I did. Made to the exacting standards of the Lola Rose quality standards team this is a well mad beautiful bracelet one which if your not careful about May see your teenage daughter try to borrow lol.

Wickedly fun to wear and In Vibrant colours this bracelet is an excellent buy
Published 6 months ago by foxcylady

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous colour, 27 Mar 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 8 Mar 2014
Fantastic bracket I bought for a present and she loved it and so did I, was just as described in synopsis

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely bracelet., 5 Mar 2014
The cassidy bracelets is just stunning, The colour is bright pink which is lovely. I have this bracelet in many colours and was thrilled when on special price of 10.60. This is a must have buy for all LR fans.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 20 Feb 2014
Such a cute bracelet, I bought it in two colours, the purple and the agate, both go very well with many different outfits and look cute when layered

5.0 out of 5 stars Grey Bracelet, 15 Feb 2014
Have lots of Lola Rose jewellery which I love.
This one didn't disappoint - grey colour was just
as expected and lovely feel when worn for a while.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely bracelet, 11 Feb 2014
Would definitely recommend for Lola rose fans. Lovely bracelet and adjustable for different wrist sizes. I also bought another Lola rose bracelet at the same time and wanted to keep them both!

5.0 out of 5 stars Really lovely, I bought the purple as a treat for myself, 26 Nov 2013
Celticprincess "What you send out, comes back... (Scotland, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
Saw this on Black Friday deals and thought I'd treat myself to the purple. It arrived in perfect condition. Very well made, looks lovely on my small wrists and I like very much the adjustable size as I often have difficulty with bracelets being too big as my wrists are so small. But don't worry if your wrists are bigger, its adjustable. Looks great, stunning purples and I am overall delighted with my purchase :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 July 2014
For a smaller wrist than mine but beautiful

5.0 out of 5 stars FAB!, 10 July 2014
This is a fantastic bracelet - Lola Rose lovely quality/look/feel as expected. Each stone slightly different and unique - love it! Great size for eveyday wear and perfect neutral colour.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely bracelet, 23 Jun 2014
Arrived when it was supposed to, very pleased with quality.large chunky agate beads very comfortable to wear, and recieved lots of compliments when wearing it.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›