5.0 out of 5 stars Best goggles I've ever had
Published on 17 Jun 2012 by Dolphin

2.0 out of 5 stars Leaks water
Constantly letting out the water, will be sending back. Plus mists up after about 10 lengths. Not up to Speedo's usual standards!
Published 5 months ago by mrs klara l anstey

5.0 out of 5 stars Best goggles I've ever had, 17 Jun 2012
Dolphin (Stuck inside a cloud) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
As soon as I put these goggles on, I knew they were going to work. The effect was like applying comfortable suction to my eye sockets and I finished my session (1 km including tumble-turns) without ONCE having to empty water out. In my experience, this is unique! I have been swimming since I was a child and have gone through innumerable pairs of goggles, some pretty good, but never anything this effective. They do leave a temporary mark, but all goggles do, even the ones that leak.

The clear lens offer an incredibly sharp view (I could see perfectly right to the other end of a 16-metre pool) and, as a result, I swam straight and with more confidence. The elastic feels strong and it was very easy to adjust the fit (there is a little button which you press to release the strap ... what a stroke of genius!) and then the loop slides and holds the loose end in place. There was absolutely no fogging and, since I didn't have to remove water, no need to wipe the inside, which should result in longer wear. After six months of twice-weekly use, I'm still delighted with their faultless performance. The best goggles I've ever had.

UPDATE re durability: Third summer and still as good as when new. I also use them during the winter in a pool with too much chlorine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 5 Jun 2013
I just started wearing these yesterday. They are great. Clear vision and no leakage whatsoever. I use them swimming in a pool but think they would also work in open water. Would definitely recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars These were purchased for my wife., 11 Dec 2012
They make pool swimming so much more comfortable. have since bought another pair for our granddaughter. would recommend these to anyone, though both my wife and granddaughter have quite small faces so not sure the fit on a wider face/

5.0 out of 5 stars Great goggles, 12 July 2013
First time I used them, I put them on and they were lovely and snug, I did a few lengths and no leaks or steaming up, I am very happy with this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product - would recommend, 6 Jan 2014
Have worn these on several indoor swims and can't fault them so far. They don't leak or fog, are comfortable and easy to adjust. Everything I needed in a pair of goggles.

Very happy with this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy, 10 July 2013
A good price, they look nice and don't let water in, what more could you want from some swimming googles?

5.0 out of 5 stars Best goggles I've had., 3 Jan 2014
They are expensive but they are the best pair of goggles I've ever bought. I've been swimming for more years than I care to recall so I'm very pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 19 Feb 2013
Yes they really are anti fog, well worth the money, happy swimmer.
Prefer non black as well, much less obtrusive.

4.0 out of 5 stars girly goggles, 10 Feb 2014
Excellent goggles, like all goggles took a few goes to get perfect adjustment. Clear vision and great colour for females.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 21 April 2014
Good fit, good style. A little tendency to fog but aye sometimes I haven't put them on properly. I don't like the dark glass but the fit is better than others as its soft.