5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE SNEPS
Snow leopards? Awesome! DVD? Got one! SNEP RESCUE? Superb!

The place this DVD is based around is so cool buy the dvd and check it out then give them lots of money as they need fundage...

That is all :)
Published 5 months ago by Max

2.0 out of 5 stars Informative, but not what I was expecting
Published 2 months ago by Hannah

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE SNEPS, 2 May 2014
This review is from: Snow Leopards Of London [DVD] (DVD)
Snow leopards? Awesome! DVD? Got one! SNEP RESCUE? Superb!

That is all :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely amazing series. The animals there and the work they ..., 29 Jun 2014
This review is from: Snow Leopards Of London [DVD] (DVD)
Absolutely amazing series. The animals there and the work they are doing to protect them is awesome. Can't wait to visit the place next time I visit the United Kingdom and hope they make another series!

5.0 out of 5 stars Truly Amazing!!, 8 Jun 2014
This review is from: Snow Leopards Of London [DVD] (DVD)
I bought this DVD for my 8yr old daughter as she loves snow leopards. We both sat and watched it together and I enjoyed it just as much as she did. It was amazing to see the bond Terry Moore has with all the big cats, especially the snow leopards...it was truly inspiring. My daughter now wishes she could go and visit him & his leopards. Anyone who loves snow leopards or big cats in general will love this DVD.

2.0 out of 5 stars Informative, but not what I was expecting, 20 Aug 2014
This review is from: Snow Leopards Of London [DVD] (DVD)
I was disappointed with this. It says on the back it follows the first few months of life of some snow leopard cubs. It doesn't. The only footage of cubs in this is old home video type stuff, none was filmed by Adrian Cale, at least not as far as I could tell. I was really hoping to see how snow leopards are cared for and raised and how the cubs develop, but there was none of that. It was an interesting documentary and there was some great footage of snow leopard behaviour, but for me this was outweighed by the disappointment of it not being as described or what I was hoping for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 26 July 2014