5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent customer service from Liliya @ Silver Fever. Product great too., 22 April 2014
Great customer service from Silver Fever and Liliya. Highly recommended on both service and product. Product is a great in the flesh as on screen/ images.

4.0 out of 5 stars It's Nice, 20 Jan 2014
Stephanie Okupniak (Southampton, PA United States) - See all my reviews
IT takes forever to arrive but when it does it's worth it.

The design is gorgeous but be wary of sizing - order larger than you realize because the snap consumes about half an inch and due to the nature of the material there is no expansion.

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm, silvery mesh, 6 Dec 2013
D. Giusti "Dierregi" (Genova, Italy) - See all my reviews
This was one of my very few and far between impulse-buying adventures. Lately I started collecting bracelets and my preference goes to wear many thin ones on a single wrist. I have several leather and metal bracelets that I have been mixing and matching, but when I saw this one I thougnt that with just one I was going to achieve an interesting, new look.

Wearing several thin bracelets made of different materials (fabric, leather, etc...) has been fashionable now for quite some time and I like the trend, but sometimes in the morning I have to rush to work and I have just the time to grab one piece. This bracelet offers the great advantage of being quite thick and "filling" a wrist on its on.

I was a bit concerned about the metal feeling uncomfortable against the skin, but it is the opposite. The metal warms up and feel great against the skin. Besides, it is lightweight, easy to wear (love the clasp with a pressure button) and impossible to find in Europe. Since I like to wear rare pieces, this for me is an added bonus.

Also the shipment was fast and efficient. A full, well deserved five stars.

Sergio Gutierrez Liquid Metal Wide Flexible Cuff Bracelet Crossing Arrows (20.32 CM)
72.76