on 12 April 2014
This case is ideal for my Lenovo Yoga 10 tablet and I am quite pleased with it. However there is no sign of any leather on it and in that case I am quite disappointed. It is definitely plastic and I feel it is very pricey for what it is. There was quite a long wait for delivery as well - at least 3 weeks. Do not buy this if you want a leather case. Having said that no animal had to die for this case to be made which I suppose is how it should be. Very expensive price though for a plastic case.
on 9 January 2014
Premium item hence the price, you get what you pay for, designed to fit the shape of the Lenova Yoga tablet with magnetic fastening.
Avoid cheaper alternatives, you won't be disappointed with this case.
on 13 June 2015
I tried another cheaper case which had a built in keyboard, until it finally dawned on me that I don't need a case with a stand because the Yoga already has one! This case fits the tablet perfectly, is well made and very nice to the touch. My only slight niggle is that you cannot put it fully in the case will the charging cable plugged in.
on 19 October 2015
This is a nicely made case/cover for the Lenovo 2. It is much better than some of the covers I've seen out there and for a lot more money, it is a comfy fit and feels pretty good to the touch. I would however suggest buying a a hard neoprene case to put over this one to make it a belt and braces job.
I'm very pleased indeed.
on 4 May 2015
Nice case, fits the odd shape of the Yoga well. Certainly not leather though!
on 10 April 2014
Very very happy with my new Lenovo Blade Case .It is exactly what I wanted. The price was a little bit more than the other ones I looked at but you cannot beat it for the Standard & Quality is superb . I will definitely give it FIVE STARS.
on 23 August 2015
Was good value for money but bit of struggle to get in and out of case could do with been bit bigger
on 9 August 2014
Very good for my yoga tablet and a great price will be getting one for my sons
on 8 June 2015
Perfect fit should have got this case from the start instead of copy.
on 18 June 2015
Well-made, classy and a perfect fit to protect my tablet.

See one answered question