5.0 out of 5 stars Good product
It arrived within a few days of ordering. It worked with my phone after a couple of attempts. It charged successfully it light up and looks nice in the dark.
Published 6 months ago by cheekybj

2.0 out of 5 stars nice to look at but broke
it broke pretty soon...had to stick it together....wife had the same and same issue....needs to be more robust to last
Published 2 months ago by 12orlando

2.0 out of 5 stars nice to look at but broke, 20 April 2014
This review is from: Wayzon Quality Blue LED Visible Sparkling Flat High Speed Sync Micro USB Data Cable Lead Charger Suitable For Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III 3 / I9305 / I9500 Fraser / I997 Infuse 4G (Electronics)

1.0 out of 5 stars not a good product, 1 Mar 2014
Cable stopped working after about 2 days. And then the plug fell off from the micro usb end. Would not recommend

1.0 out of 5 stars LED charger lead, 29 Jan 2014
My son loved the LED charger I ordered my husband and the some thing happened to my sons lead so again I would not recommend it to anyone. I ordered all three LED leads within a week or so but all three started playing up around three weeks into using them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 11 Jan 2014