on 5 May 2014
This product has clearly been developed without ever having come into contact with the smart watch it is designed for. It was probably made by looking the size of the screen up on the internet. The watch has a bevelled edge, which the screen protector does not allow for, so instead of fitting snugly in the correct place, the edges are raised and do not attach to the screen.

Wasted the first two trying to get them to fit - cut the third one smaller with scissors and the edges still don't stick down properly.

Currently looking for alternative screen protectors as my new smart watch now looks awful! Complete waste of money
on 29 November 2014
Slightly too big for the smartwatch 2, so it doesn't stick down all round the edges. Had to throw the first two away ad I ruined them by too much repositioning, then had to cut a sliver off two sides of the remaining one. Complained to the seller and was offered a refund if I could provide photos, which I couldn't as I had binned the firsy two and didn't want to take the trimmef one off! I would avoid and look for one that fits!
on 30 September 2014
I cannot recommend this screen protector as it does not fit at all. It is not a perfect square (as is the face of the Sony Sony Smartwatch 2) This screen protector is oblong in design, leaving sensor icons exposed once fitted. It does not fit perfectly across the screen.
This screen protector was not designed for the Sony Smartwatch 2.
The supplier would have known this.
DO NOT BUY
on 23 April 2014
Screen protector is a bit too big and finally the third one was fitted correct, once in place it's fine.
Price and delivery time was good!
on 20 February 2015
incorrect size, only fits screen edges not whole panel
on 18 July 2015
Dont expect a bubble-free fit, i threw them away
on 27 February 2015
good, was sent what was expected.
on 15 November 2014
just like it said on the tin.
on 18 July 2014
Love it. Only had it a day,but has already exceeded all my expectations. Looks great on your wrist,and with the nfc one touch connect system was a doddle to set up. The apps are great,and so easy to install of my experia z even a child could manage it. The reason I have not given it five stars, is I have only had it a short time, so will review my review later.
on 27 September 2015