5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent case
I was expecting a case to put me on until I could get something better, but I doubt that will happen now!

This case is a beautifully tight fit and gives great protection. The purple is a really vivid color and the material feels good and rigid, with the right "squidge" on the purple bit.

Unlike rubber skin cases this doesn't dry your skin out.
Published 9 months ago by K HUDSON-LEE

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good
I rather like this case. It does not add too much bulk to your Nexus 5, feels pretty easy to handle.

Twin skin with rubber parts around the edges and button covers. Ports are left open for easy access. This does add what seems like a good amount of protection to your device.

The stand is very handy. I find myself using it more than I thought I would...
Published 8 months ago by R.E. Viewer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent case, 12 Dec 2013
K HUDSON-LEE (Rotherham, S.Yorks, UK) - See all my reviews

Unlike rubber skin cases this doesn't dry your skin out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little case, 23 Nov 2013
This was better than expected. The case came fast and is great. It has a nice snug fit, very protective without being bulky. It will still slide into your pocket easily and is stylish in a sporty way. The hard plastic part is shiny, and the rubber part is tough. I really like this case. I drop my phone a lot and am pretty picky about my cases. I like to have several for change. This is one of the best.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice when it arrived, 29 Jan 2014
Nice phone case and I would recommend it but unfortunately, it did take a very long time before it made its way to my address!

5.0 out of 5 stars I like it., 17 Feb 2014
This review is from: Fosmon HYBO-RAGGED Hybrid Dual Layer Heavy Duty Case Cover With Stand Function for New Google Nexus 5 / LG Nexus 5 2013 - Fosmon Retail Packaging (Black) (Electronics)
The cover fits well and gives some protection for the protruding camera lens. And the flip-out stand is handy! Oh, and I like the (rugged) look.

5.0 out of 5 stars Secure protection for your phone, 2 Feb 2014
Robust build gives a sense of security. I dropped it onto a hard floor with no adverse affect to the phone whatsoever. Rugged good looks. Very quick delivery too. Highly recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent case, 15 July 2014
I have the black one and it looks pretty good on my black Nexus 5. The port cutouts are all good, the materials are excellent and it fits well. Another positive, I can now use all of my phones screen as the side edges are not overly bulky. My last case (iBlason ArmourBox, would not recommend) was bulky at the sides and made using the very edge of the sides of the screen difficult. I also have a tempered glass screen protector fitted and they do not interfere with each other (case covers up almost all of the edges, no effect on adhesive).

I have removed one star from my rating purely down the the flip stand and the button design.

As some have said the rear flip stand does rattle a little but I don't see what the fuss is about, it's not that bad. I am a little concerned about its durability though, as the catch for the flip stand looks like it won't last, which is a shame because I've come to like using it. The buttons will take some getting used to, as to use them one handed, you do have to be holding the phone in a certain way. For the price though, I can't complain too much.

Delivery is from the USA so expect it to take a little while to arrive, even with a quick dispatch. Mine took at least two weeks to arrive from ordering so just something to be aware of if you are in desperate need for a case. For extra protection in a back pack or similar, throw it in an Amazon Basics Universal Case for Small Electronics (add-on item), which I do for work.

5.0 out of 5 stars the case Batman would buy, 4 July 2014
If Batman had a case, this would be it. Its sleek and feels good to hold yet rugged and strong enough to keep my phone perfectly fine even after some really ridiculous drops. Iv never wanted to do a drop test on my phone but accidents do happen and people warned me before getting the nexus5 that the screens are prone to a good shatter. But not with this case. The worst drop was on concrete, an I was convinced I'd have to buy a new phone, but upon picking it up, nothing was wrong with it!! And I put that completely down to this case!

Also the kick stand is epic. Holding the phone you wouldn't notice it's there, but when doing the dishes, flick out the stand and I got my shows. Its like I didn't know I needed it until I had it and now I can't live without it. Even Skype, I just pop my phone on the side on the kick stand and chat.

I may sound like I'm over selling this, but I've found it great. It fits snug and tight to my phone, makes it look like the bat phone and generally is a purchase I'm really glad to have made!

And lastly, considering this came from over the pond, delivery wasnt expensive and came really fast so two thumbs up!!

5.0 out of 5 stars nexus 5 phone cover, 20 May 2014
Nice tight fit only one thing to say buy it a1 prouduct. well worth the money and in a nice colour.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, confortable, fits. works, 22 April 2014
W. Black "Bill Black" (Scarborough UK) - See all my reviews
A nice well made rubberised cover for the phone. All the holes and gaps seem to be in the right place and the buttons all work.

This one's a bargain.

----------------

Changed to four stars after a week as the surround of the charging/micro USB port is too narrow to allow a big Amazon branded USB charging lead to connect properly. Not a major problem but a slight error in design that spoils an otherwise good product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this, 19 April 2014
I got the case to protect my phone, its awesome and really does what it says, just wish it gave total protection so could use it anywhere, but is well worth the buy and money. Looks stylish as well, everyone comments on it :)

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›