5.0 out of 5 stars My Saviour Has Arrived!
Published 2 months ago by Pyari Beauty

1.0 out of 5 stars don't be swayed by the reviews ...
I read the reviews and decided that the cap must be worth the money if it is so effective. Unfortunately, after one use I feel I've been ripped off. My hair was just as damp and miserable after my shower as it is using a cheaper cap. My advice ... don't waste your cash. There are cheaper and equally ineffective alternatives.
Published 1 month ago by inchworm

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars My Saviour Has Arrived!, 30 May 2014
This review is from: Save the Blow Dry Shower Cap, Pink Bow Design (Misc.)
There's nothing worse than spending time blowing your hair then when you get in the shower your hair ends up frizzy because of all the moisture. I have used and tried many shower caps before in the past but I always struggle with the fact that they a) don't fit my head properly and b) my hair ends up spilling out of the cap due to the fact it's quite long. So when the Save The Blow Dry shower cap was launched it finally seemed like my saviour had arrived. The cap is larger than your normal shower cap and it comes with a micro towel lining for extra protection against frizzyness and condensation. It's perfect for those with long or short hair and you don't have to worry about any hair peeking out of the hat and getting wet. The cap can also be turned inside out so when you fancy treating your hair to a hair mask you can use the cap to cover your hair and let the mask work it's magic.

Overall I really like using this cap as it does it's intended job well and all of my hair is can easily fit inside the cap. One thing I did find difficult however was washing my face properly because the cap covered quite a lot of my forehead but it's easy to overcome the cap can easily be moved up without any of the hair coming out. Another thing which I am a bit unsure about is the price of the product. For me it's a little on the pricey side compared to other shower caps but if you look at the advantages this cap (i.e it's micro towel lining) has over other shower caps and the fact that for every shower cap sold roughly 2 is donated to Khandel Light it makes the price point a bit less of an issue.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing !, 4 Jun 2014
This review is from: Save the Blow Dry Shower Cap, Pink Bow Design (Misc.)
As much as I shower every single day I don't always wash my hair which some of you may frown upon its what works best for me and my hair. Therefore I use shower caps to keep my hair off my face and to keep it dry whilst I shower. However I am often left with my hair looking flat which means I often have to just shove my hair up. I intrigued by the concept but also by the super cute designs they have to offer. t is the first shower cap to combine and super girly outer waterproof design with an inner layer of a super absorbent micro-weave towelling which keeps out humidity and condensation leaving your hair dry and bouncy. The cap itself is really roomy leaving space for even the thickest, longest style, its comfortable fab-flex grip promises to stop strands escaping and you can happily bathe or shower whilst looking extra glam. So what exactly are you waiting for go and buy your own and give a home to the Moisture elimination QUEEN of shower caps.

AimeeLou62- blogspot

1.0 out of 5 stars don't be swayed by the reviews ..., 12 Jun 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Shower cap, 25 Mar 2014
This review is from: Save the Blow Dry Shower Cap, Pink Bow Design (Misc.)
Its ok. I feel its very expensive for what it is and I cant say it helped keep my hairstyle from going a bit flat after my shower because it gets a bit hot under the cap because of the lining. I also find that the frills are too big and come quite far down so it makes it a bit difficult to wash my face- annoying!

5.0 out of 5 stars I was never a shower cap kind of girl!, 30 May 2014
This review is from: Save the Blow Dry Shower Cap, Pink Bow Design (Misc.)
I have been using my Save the Blow Dry cap for a couple of weeks and I am thoroughly impressed. It has become my go-to bathroom accessory. I use it for shower/bath times when my hair's not needing washed. I use it on top of my hair masks and I also use it every night when I take my make up off and use my skin care products as it holds all of my hair out of the way without letting it escape out the bottom and is just so incredibly comfy to wear! Save the Blow Dry is definitely roomy and comfy and best of all, does the job it's supposed to, plus much, much more! (Read more at [...])

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good!, 29 May 2014
This review is from: Save the Blow Dry Shower Cap, Pink Bow Design (Misc.)
It's a generous sized cap so even if you have thick hair it will cover your hair well. It also has a good fit. When I've used shower caps in the past, the elastic bit is usually not snug at all so water and humidity can definitely get in. Well that's not a problem with this shower cap. The Save the Blow Dry shower cap fits snugly without crushing your head. It fits just right.

3.0 out of 5 stars OKAY, 14 April 2014
This review is from: Save the Blow Dry Shower Cap, Pink Bow Design (Misc.)
Keeps hair dry, but it is rather large and keeps sliding down over my face. Maybe my head is too small!

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 3 July 2014
This review is from: Save the Blow Dry Shower Cap, Pink Bow Design (Misc.)
seems good though quite heavy and warm

4.0 out of 5 stars Keeps the volume!, 7 Jun 2014
This review is from: Save the Blow Dry Shower Cap, Pink Bow Design (Misc.)
This is a really pretty and good quality shower cap! It is quite spacious so does sit lower down on my head (I have short hair) but means it would work well for those with long hair. It's great at keeping the volume in my hair - but a bit of humidity must get through as my hair does come out with the odd kink it didn't have before, though nothing that my straighteners can't fix. It's not perfect but I do really like it.

5.0 out of 5 stars The only thing to save you from crazy mum hair!, 29 May 2014
Simon "Long time science fiction fan" (BLACKPOOL, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Save the Blow Dry Shower Cap, Pink Bow Design (Misc.)
Its a beautifully soft micro weave inner that sucks away any moisture inside the cap allowing for frizz free locks and its an epic pink colour with a vintage flower design protective outer, granted with not much hair and a tiny head it did feel a little on the large side for me but for all you girls with long luscious locks there is plenty of space to tuck it all away and to top it all off it lived up to expectations. It didn’t ruin or flatten my hair and it kept it super dry and just as it was when i put it on.
I can see this really taking hold in bathrooms all over the world, i mean who has the time these days to waste in front of the mirror, girls there’s a world out there to take over, put down the straighteners and don the Save the Blow Dry!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›