5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says
Other shower caps have left me with a fringe that sticks straight up. This is much better. I have even soaked in a hot bath for over an hour without any significant damage to my hairstyle. I need something that does the same when I am asleep in bed now!
Published 23 days ago by Sheena

3.0 out of 5 stars OKAY
Keeps hair dry, but it is rather large and keeps sliding down over my face. Maybe my head is too small!
Published 1 day ago by Jackie C Armstrong

3.0 out of 5 stars OKAY, 14 April 2014
Amazon Verified Purchase(What is this?)
This review is from: Save the Blow Dry Shower Cap, Pink Bow Design (Personal Care)

2.0 out of 5 stars shower cap, 6 April 2014
Amazon Verified Purchase(What is this?)
Very large and heavy almost covers my face and is no different to any other shower cap except its twice the size and twice the price

3.0 out of 5 stars Shower cap, 25 Mar 2014
Amazon Verified Purchase(What is this?)
Its ok. I feel its very expensive for what it is and I cant say it helped keep my hairstyle from going a bit flat after my shower because it gets a bit hot under the cap because of the lining. I also find that the frills are too big and come quite far down so it makes it a bit difficult to wash my face- annoying!

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says, 23 Mar 2014
Amazon Verified Purchase(What is this?)
Also, it has a label on the outside that is sort of looped, and I can hang it up to dry on a hook in the airing cupboard by this label.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 23 Mar 2014
Amazon Verified Purchase(What is this?)
Elastic broke inside cap after 2 weeks of use because it wasn't sewn in properly. Had to mend it myself. Clearly cheaply made and not worth the expensive price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Gift for the wife, 10 Mar 2014
Amazon Verified Purchase(What is this?)
I bought this for the wife who has long thick hear and she loves it.
- haven't seen her use it or asked for feedback, but haven't heard any complaints either!

5.0 out of 5 stars It actually does what it says, 16 Feb 2014
Amazon Verified Purchase(What is this?)
It actually works, my hair keeps it shape after a bath or shower and no frizz, and it is large enough to get my thick long hair into it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely!, 11 Feb 2014
J. Nicholson (UK) - See all my reviews
Amazon Verified Purchase(What is this?)
Although I've given this product 5 stars to signify I love it I need to say it's my wife who does so. It protects her hair and does exactly what it says it does. It appears to be of very good quality so no complaints on that score. Happy Wife = Happy Life. Nothing more to say.

5.0 out of 5 stars Its simply brilliant!, 5 Feb 2014
Thank you thank you thank you......a cute looking absolutely brilliant shower cap that has saved me so much precious time. I read a review by Jo Fairley ( Ex Voque Beauty Editor) she called in not the 'Queen' but the 'Empress' of shower hats ........how right she is....yes its a little pricey but worth every penny!

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says, 4 Feb 2014
Mrs. V. Butler (UK) - See all my reviews
Amazon Verified Purchase(What is this?)
This is fantastic. Keeps hair just as blow dried. Expensive but worth it. Would recommend. Love love love it. Fab.

ARRAY(0xa712c660)