4.0 out of 5 stars Frozen Elsa Doll
Bought for my granddaughter. She has seen the film and is absolutely delighted to have the doll. Well worth buying it to see the joy on her face.
Published 5 months ago by Jan Thompson

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing
Published 17 days ago by aw

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Frozen Elsa Doll, 28 Mar 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Disney Frozen Elsa Toddler Doll, 30 May 2014
S Riaz "S Riaz" (England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 10 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)    (HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)
This review is from: Disney Frozen Elsa Toddler Doll (Toy)
Like many little girls, my daughter is currently going through a mini obsession with the film, "Frozen," and so I was delighted to find this doll (there is also a toddler version of Anna). On the plus side, itis quite similar to the character it represents and has some nice little extra pieces - a brush, tiara and a mini Olaf. You can remove the dress and shoes, but after taking the dress off a couple of times it ripped at the seam. It was easily repaired, but the outfit is quite shoddily made and should not have come apart so quickly. However, on the plus side, my daughter adores her and so it was a good present, which she has played with all half term.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very expensive, 31 May 2014
Emmabemma (Southampton, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Disney Frozen Elsa Toddler Doll (Toy)
I bought this to go with the matching Anna toddler doll and it is equally good quality. The Anna doll was £24.99, this Elsa toddler doll over £54. It shows how prices can change so radically when you are chasing popular merchandise and the prices can change daily.

5.0 out of 5 stars its great, 15 April 2014
This review is from: Disney Frozen Elsa Toddler Doll (Toy)
this toy is so good you get an Olaf and a brush its got a tiara too it is so good

5.0 out of 5 stars Frozen doll, 14 Mar 2014
This review is from: Disney Frozen Elsa Toddler Doll (Toy)
Was for a gift never saw it in the shops so I was really delighted with frozen doll thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful, 4 July 2014
This review is from: Disney Frozen Elsa Toddler Doll (Toy)
My daughter has asked for Frozen dolls for Christmas this year, so ordered this as she has a princess Tiarna version. Got to say I am so so happy with how the doll looks in person I am going to have an extremely happy girl Christmas morning, need to get Anna for her

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 2 Sep 2014
This review is from: Disney Frozen Elsa Toddler Doll (Toy)
I wish I could give more stars, only given two because my 3 year old loves her BUT within an hour of her being out of the box a thread on her dress came loose and had to be cut off to prevent any damage to the dress. Like any little girl my daughter wanted to play with her hair. So untied the plait and she hardly has any hair on her head with visible patches. Not very impressed because I paid so much for it. Plus the shoes keep falling off. Would have expected much more then what I got. Next time I'll just buy the fabric one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 July 2014
J. Pearson "Peranos" (West Sussex. UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Disney Frozen Elsa Toddler Doll (Toy)
Granddaughter very pleased with it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Granddaughter thrilled, 24 Aug 2014
This review is from: Disney Frozen Elsa Toddler Doll (Toy)
My granddaughter was absolutely thrilled with this doll for her birthday (one of her favourite presents). The reason I have only given four stars is because the removable dress soon comes apart at the seams. As this is a "Toddler" item I think the dress could be a little more sturdy.

5.0 out of 5 stars so she hasn't played with it yet but such a beautiful doll, really pleased with it and I'm sure ..., 3 Sep 2014
This review is from: Disney Frozen Elsa Toddler Doll (Toy)
Bought is for my daughters birthday, so she hasn't played with it yet but such a beautiful doll, really pleased with it and I'm sure my little girl will love it !

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›