on 24 February 2014
The PS4 controller thumbs are to small and slippy but these grips are great. makes them bigger and grippy. And you get 2 types so you have a set of spares. But after 6 months of use they have become loose........suppose I could glue them into place.
on 16 May 2015
Terrible product...shocked how thin and flimsy they are . I bought these hoping to improve grip but they fall off under any kind of strain. Instead i have ordered the xbox one thumb sticks which i install myself..hopefully miles better then these.
on 20 February 2014
My PS4 thumbsticks were showing signs of early degradation and i bought this. The added grip is excellent for shooters and the delivery was on time and in perfect conditions. I highly recommend this product because of the price/quality relation!
on 23 September 2015
They kept falling off of my left stick (probably me being overly aggressive with my left thumb action) but still a big downfall nonetheless. I resorted to buying similar ones from GAME and they haven't failed me yet and actually have more grip.
on 16 February 2015
Extremely useful as my left stick was shredded. I put these on and while tricky to put on (you need to turn them inside out to do it), they are fantastic! I put blu-tac in it so that it would stay in place and they are extremely comfortable...
on 24 May 2014
These are very good I bought them after a month of having my ps4 as the analog sticks lost grip so quick but after putting these on it has made a massive difference no more stopping mid field in FIFA to regain my grip. highly recommend these.
on 5 March 2016
These are a great substitute for the standard an along grips. The inclusion of both convex and concave grips was a pleasant surprise. They are useful for helping with the change in Xbox controller to PS4 controller and would highly recommend
on 31 October 2014
2 of the 4 "stick jimmies" are useless (the firm rubber grip cap ones), they easily come off the joystick when any pressure is applied.

The other 2 (dot D-Pad rubber grips) are great though, I wish they just sold 4 of them
on 29 April 2015
These are a great protector for the PS4 controller... purchase them before your normal pads wear off, if they are gone it is too late for this product. The orbs need to be placed over the the normal pads otherwise they won't fit properly,
on 16 November 2014
If your analogs have peeled as much as mine I would recommend buying this product or similar as it is much more comfortable to touch than hard plastic done the job well and only trouble I had was done to analog rubber getting in the way.