5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant
Published 9 months ago by Jo bo

3.0 out of 5 stars contains spoilers
Before reading this review please be aware that whilst I'll try to be cryptic, there will probably still be spoilers in this review as I feel I need to justify why I simply couldn't give this book 5 stars.

Published 10 months ago by Little miss t

3.0 out of 5 stars contains spoilers, 29 Dec 2013
This review is from: Tragic Love (Sulfur Heights Book 2) (Kindle Edition)

This book was truly amazing, until you reach the last chapter. I 100% wish that I could erase the last chapter from my mind, then the book would be perfect. I read the first book, scarred love, to which I gave 5 stars and a fabulous review. I stand by that as the first book was absolutely beautiful. I was so excited to read this book that focuses on Drake and Presley's story. Up until the end the book was a fantastic story of all-consuming love conquering all. The characters were absolutely brilliant and we got to catch up with all the other characters that we love from the first book.

However, the final chapter was just awful and ruined the whole book for me. I sat starting at my kindle for about 10 minutes after finishing the book, almost as if staring would change the last chapter. I can't understand why it needed to end the way it did and seeing as there will be two other books in this series, I don't see how I will be able to continue on reading. The author makes a note that a happy ending will come later on, but that ruins the book further by suggesting that the love that was shown throughout this whole book can be replaced and a happy ending occur.

If I hadn't thought the writing and story-telling (up until the last chapter) was amazing, then based purely on how unhappy this book made me, I probably would have given the book one star or not wrote a review at all. I've read nearly 300 books this past 18 months and this is the first book to upset me purely by how it ended rather than simply being a rubbish book. I think I'm still trying to get over the ending even whilst I write this review.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 4 Feb 2014
This review is from: Tragic Love (Sulfur Heights Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
Omg wow I think every emotion just went through me!! I am so pleased Brannon didn't use the alternative ending she was gonna do I cried with the one she went with the other one would have crippled me!!! This book like the first tackles very difficult subjects and is written beautifully my heart broke for Presley and drake. I could guess what was going to happen (but it didn't happen how I thought it would) and I preyed I was wrong after everything these two had gone through together they battled to find their way back to each other and still loved each other more than anything and then wow bang so sad keep your tissues ready!

5.0 out of 5 stars OMG !!!!, 3 Feb 2014
This review is from: Tragic Love (Sulfur Heights Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
This is paisley and drakes story and all I say is get you tissues ready because this is a soul puller but it's a great read there love is so strong and they love each other so much but there are obstacles in the way this is a great read and sad as well loved it x

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the Evans Boys..!!, 13 Aug 2014
This review is from: Tragic Love (Sulfur Heights Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
After having this on my Kindle for few months I decided to give it a go, well I was not prepared for such powerful stuff, honestly I'm not for familia with this Author but after Tragic Love which by the way way was absolutely brilliant I've downloaded the first book so I can start at the beginning and I got 3 & 4 too.
After what Presley and drake went through and Presley dealing with all her demons, the ending just about destroyed me, I wasn't expecting it to end like that I was so shocked and so sad,I cried so much really heartbreaking stuff.
I've only read one book and that's out of sequence but I can tell what a fantastic series this is and I'm on it..!! I've got my tissues ready..
Thank you M.S. Brannon

5.0 out of 5 stars Heartbreaking, 11 Nov 2014
This review is from: Tragic Love (Sulfur Heights Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
We met Drake and Presley in the first book and this is their story...and OMFG what a story.

I have to say I absolutely hated Presley for most of this book. I hated her selfishness.

Drake really surprised me. Despite being young, he had such a mature head on his shoulders that I really admired his wanting to make everything right.

There are no hearts and flowers in this...well maybe roses and thorns. Tragic Love indeed.

This is a 5* read. I enjoyed it so much better than the first book. This book really delved into your chest and pulled every heart string in there.

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing, 22 Sep 2014
This review is from: Tragic Love (Sulfur Heights Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
OMG what a book! I couldn't put this book down, it was just as good and entertaining as book 1.
I don't tend to read trilogy books as they can be a bit boring, but I can not wait to start book 3. Usually I will read a different book altogether before reading the next part but honestly need to carry on. Absolutely amazing!!

5.0 out of 5 stars An amazing story, 5 Jun 2014
Gill (UK Northumberland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tragic Love (Sulfur Heights Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
I read this book directly after the first book so I was still in the Evans family frame of mind. This book tells the story of Drake and Presley, although the story does cover some delicate subjects (I don't want to spoil) it is an amazing read. The story is told from both points of view which blend together beautifully. The characters and story are so well written with the perfect amount of detail and emotion given in each word. Although a completely heart breaking book it is well worth a read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Heartbreaking, 27 April 2014
This review is from: Tragic Love (Sulfur Heights Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
This book got to me on so many levels I really enjoyed it but god did I cry... Drake needs to find happiness lets hope it's in the next book..

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 20 Mar 2014
This review is from: Tragic Love (Sulfur Heights Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
An amazing story couldn't put it down not the ending I was expecting can't wait to read the next book

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 13 Mar 2014
This review is from: Tragic Love (Sulfur Heights Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
WOW amazing book has you totally gripped until the end.. by the end wis in tears so emotional deffo reccommend.. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Tragic Love (Sulfur Heights Book 2)