on 30 November 2013
Loved the fast paced book. Easy reading at it's best. Quick reads to fill in some boring space. Enjoy it all .
on 6 January 2014
Well it's a great set of books even though I had read one of them last Christmas I enjoyed reading it again. The best story wad the last one with Laney going back down to where her family lived for Christmas and meeting up with the only man Kyle who she had been with years ago.
on 15 December 2013
I absolutely adored stories 1,4 & 5 but unfortunately, 2 & 3 really let this anthology down for me.

HOLIDAY HEAT by Noelle Adams

A lovely story about how 2 damaged people find love again with each other

MISTLETOE BETWEEN FRIENDS by Samantha Chase

1.5*

Unfortunately this was a bit childish, both the plotline and the writing - too much pouting for a start. The dialogue between Cam and Lily was childish most of the time

THE CHRISTMAS COTTAGE by Samantha Chase

1.5*

No more pouting I beg you!

Ava was the biggest brat EVER.

I skimmed most of this which is something I rarely do.

EIGHT CHRISTMAS EVES by Rachel Curtis

I loved the time lapses in this story and the way we saw the relationship between Cyrus and Helen change. I think the time jumps made this story unique and gave an unusual perspective to a developing relationship.

WHAT ONCE WAS PERFECT by Zoe York

This was wonderful. I felt like I really got to know Kyle and Laney (both what they are like now and also what they were like during their first relationship). Laney's relationship with her sister, mother and nephews was cute as well. Although I like a HEA as much as the next person, kudos to the author for keeping it real and having them deal with real problems like relocation and finding a job up until the end.

Although pet hate - please learn to spell fiancé correctly when referring to the guy. :)
on 22 December 2013
Your typical Christmas read puts you in a great relaxing mood and in the Xmas spirit.Well written good for a cosy night in.ppl
on 30 December 2013
Loved all the stories in this box set. Lots of romance and happy tears. I love book that make me laugh and cry all at once
on 15 January 2014
Nice light readingwhich is what I needed when I ordered this set of books, can easily put down and ick up again
on 4 February 2014
Read in front of a cosy log fire and you will not want to move until you have read the book. Great stories
on 24 December 2013
A good bunch of books. Lots of romance and lots of sex. Yes. This is a must read and not expensive to buy.
on 3 February 2014
Very good value and up to now all have been very good story's and we'll written and all very different.
on 24 January 2014
of the books some were better than others a few i skipped as stories did not engage me but not too bad