on 8 February 2014
I bought other camera case a few weeks ago, it was bad quality and quite rubbish, even the seller wrote it is suitable for samsung wb200f, but it doesn't fit at all. This one is quite impressive, it is more than what I expected. Good quality and elegant. My samsung camera fits perfectly. I feel it is very good value for the money.
on 12 April 2014
Very impressed with the colour (bright white) and quality of case. I feel very secure that when I take my camera outside and heaven forbid I drop it, it would be well protected!

The case arrived on time and well wrapped.

Thanks.
on 5 March 2014
As photo. Camera fits in well & case is a good match with it. Offers protection when in bag & also has neck strap for safety & comfort. Recommend this / great seller / fast delivery/ thanks
on 14 May 2014
The case is excellent but I did not realise it would be so bulky. It protects the camera well, however it is a little bulky when travelling.
on 3 October 2014
Lovely looking case but the closing flap is magnetic and not a strong one so it basically doesn't close which obviously then means that your camera is in danger of falling out. Aesthetically nice but not practical.
on 20 May 2014
Great case, lovely size, soft inside to protect camera, looks good, quick delivery, would recommend to family and friends, really pleased.
on 23 May 2014
This is very nice a good standard of finish and feels well padded. I am very pleased with this and will look forward to taking on holiday
on 12 July 2014
neat looking case, well protects camera - isn't tight fitting for the 250F but this allows for replacement card or spare battery.
on 3 January 2014
Bought this for my new camera I had for Christmas. It arrived before the ETA, very impressed with the quality and looks stylish
on 26 July 2014
Ideal of the camera. well made.

See one answered question