5.0 out of 5 stars Essential for your healthy lifestyle!
Published 6 months ago by charu

3.0 out of 5 stars Health but no taste
Read all about these seed and decided to get them for cereal and fruit toppings. Made a bit of a mistake with the size of pack it will last me for years !!!
Published 4 months ago by Audrey H

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential for your healthy lifestyle!, 5 Jan 2014
If you have embarked on a healthy lifestyle, and you are a vegetarian this is a great product to purchase. I mix about a tablespoon of the chia seeds into a glass of water and drink it before a workout in the morning. However leave about half an hour after you have consumed it so it manages to spread in your system. These seeds are also high in omega oils which are essential especially if you are a vegetarian. Also, these seeds have the ability to keep you fuller for longer which is another plus.. They tend to expand in your tummy to keep you full and healthy. I would definitely recommend reading about them and purchasing them because they will change your life for the better! Much love to all!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for breakfasts, 16 Aug 2013
Pretty much addicted to these now after only a week! Add them to oats, milk and yogurt plus any fruit, and refrigerate overnight.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 21 Mar 2013
D. Charalambous (All of it) - See all my reviews
I just love chia. I notice the energy I feel from it straight away.

I am not sure of the quality versus other makes but this one does the job for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 24 Dec 2012
I bought these chia seeds to add to my green smoothie every morning. Wanted a high quality organic product and found it in this. Speed of delivery was also great. Definately recommend this company and product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 10 April 2013
IG (London UK) - See all my reviews
They gel quick in water and help me feel full and energetic. Would definitely recommend for smoothies and juices etc

5.0 out of 5 stars great service, 14 Aug 2012
Am happy with the product, used it before and add it to smoothies or protein drinks. The supplier sent very promptly and will be using both this product and supplier again. buy with confidence.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!, 29 Aug 2013
Delivery was very fast!
I have been taking the seeds for a week in my porridge every morning, still too soon to evaluate the power of this super food, but something i notice is the sensation of bloatiness has dissapear and i dont feel hungry at all all morning. The seeds dont have any flavour so you can add them to anything. So far wonderful:)

5.0 out of 5 stars High quality product, 18 Jan 2013
Tsany Nickolov (Gabrovo, Bulgaria) - See all my reviews
High quality product!
I suggest the product to anybody.

Thank you!

I will buy it in the future again!

With My Best Wishes,
Tsany.

5.0 out of 5 stars Chia Seeds one of my musts to a healthy lifestyle., 12 Feb 2014
Product arrived before allotted time and in perfect condition ( well done Sevenhills)
28-gram serving of these super seeds has 4.4 grams of protein, nearly 10 per cent of the daily value.
28-gram or one-ounce serving of chia has 11 grams of dietary fibre, now that takes some beating.
One of my favourites is: 28g of Chia seeds,2 egg whites, 40g of oatbran, tsp cinnamon and a drop of milk (almond is good0
Throw into mixing jug mix well,let stand for 10mins let the Chia seeds do there absorption thing.
Heat a large frying pan, grease bottom with tad of oil wipe excess with kitchen towel.
Pour in mixture making sure to get to all the corners (corners on a round pan LoL ) cook 2/3 mins and then flip or do what i do stick the whole pan under grill. enjoy
I have tried many Chia seeds but in my opinion Sevenhills are the best

5.0 out of 5 stars Great on my muesli and gives me more energy, 13 May 2014
I love this, I put it on my breakfast muesli and whereas before I would be wanting a snack at 10.00 am, I now can last until about 12 noon. However, you do have to take into account that it is quite calorific, but if it stops you snacking, it is all good. Only downside is that seeds get stuck in your teeth, so have to use floss afterwards.

Update: I have now been taking these for several weeks and find that I have more energy and more alert. for this reason I take them in the morning.