5.0 out of 5 stars Thanks, 12 May 2014
This review is from: Flora 50s Rock n Roll Hoopless Short Skirt/Fancy Tutu Petticoat,18" Length (Apparel)
My Daughter was dressing up as Cindy Lou Whoo from the Grinch and needed a petticoat. This one fit her perfectly and was beautifully made.
It arrived within 2 days and was in perfect condition.
Thanks for a great service.

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth the money, but slightly too big, 14 Feb 2014
It fits quite loosely even though I spent time trying to choose whether it would be the right size. It is a really effective tutu petticoat, and didn't require any pressing (even though it says "this item may need to be pressed" when taken out of the packaging).

4.0 out of 5 stars Under skirt, 30 Jun 2014
Just what I wanted - not too flouncy but gives my dress a lovely shape. Nicely lined and ideal length.

4.0 out of 5 stars 50s petticoat, 11 Jun 2014
Fast delivery! item description accurate for sizing (6-12, more like 10-12 but is elasticated), soft to wear. Doesn't bulk out 50s skirts as much as net would though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent- as described., 7 April 2014
Lovely and did the job, although had to take in the waist as it was for my 8 yr old daughter.

5.0 out of 5 stars amaing works wonders, 24 Mar 2014
works wonders on a dress a brought in camdon :) soo happy :) it gives the dress the well deserved voloume

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my needs, 20 Aug 2014
Ms. S. Spencer (London, England) - See all my reviews
I wear a size 12-14 and this fit perfectly, not too tight or loose. I wore this under a longer dress (that comes to just under my knees) to a 50s event, and will definitely make use of it again. Great value for money, I'm very happy with this purchase and would definitely recommend it to others.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing quality for 15!, 14 Aug 2014
As with all online purchases I was worried that the picture wouldn't translate to real life however I was extremely happy! The skirt came vacuum packed so it wasn't too bulky to post and when opened it was lovely and full, perfect for under my dress! Just needed a wee iron and I was ready to go!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely petticoat, 17 Aug 2014
Going to a 50s themed party and this is perfect for under my dress. Needed this specific length as my dress is knee length and I am only 5'4". It is a little large around my waist (I'm a size 6) but only slightly. It poofs out my dress beautifully. Overall, I'd recommend this product.

4.0 out of 5 stars good skirt, 6 Aug 2014
I'm a solid size 12 and I had to wiggle my backside into it, but it's a neat wee number.

unimpressed with the amazong box size though. the skirt came vaccum packed, and I got a box that was GINORMOUS!