5.0 out of 5 stars Thanks
My Daughter was dressing up as Cindy Lou Whoo from the Grinch and needed a petticoat. This one fit her perfectly and was beautifully made.
It arrived within 2 days and was in perfect condition.
Thanks for a great service.
Published 13 months ago by Mhairi Corbett

2.0 out of 5 stars Lots of volume!
The petticoat gives a lot of volume. Perfect for fancy dress or a full 50s look but I wanted something a little more subtle than that and opted to return it.
Published 6 months ago by Mrs H

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Thanks, 12 May 2014
This review is from: Flora 50s Rock n Roll Hoopless Short Skirt/Fancy Tutu Petticoat,18" Length (Apparel)
It arrived within 2 days and was in perfect condition.
Thanks for a great service.

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth the money, but slightly too big, 14 Feb. 2014
It fits quite loosely even though I spent time trying to choose whether it would be the right size. It is a really effective tutu petticoat, and didn't require any pressing (even though it says "this item may need to be pressed" when taken out of the packaging).

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my needs, 20 Aug. 2014
Ms. S. Spencer (London, England) - See all my reviews
I wear a size 12-14 and this fit perfectly, not too tight or loose. I wore this under a longer dress (that comes to just under my knees) to a 50s event, and will definitely make use of it again. Great value for money, I'm very happy with this purchase and would definitely recommend it to others.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing quality for £15!, 14 Aug. 2014
As with all online purchases I was worried that the picture wouldn't translate to real life however I was extremely happy! The skirt came vacuum packed so it wasn't too bulky to post and when opened it was lovely and full, perfect for under my dress! Just needed a wee iron and I was ready to go!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely petticoat, 17 Aug. 2014
Going to a 50s themed party and this is perfect for under my dress. Needed this specific length as my dress is knee length and I am only 5'4". It is a little large around my waist (I'm a size 6) but only slightly. It poofs out my dress beautifully. Overall, I'd recommend this product.

4.0 out of 5 stars good skirt, 6 Aug. 2014
I'm a solid size 12 and I had to wiggle my backside into it, but it's a neat wee number.

unimpressed with the amazong box size though. the skirt came vaccum packed, and I got a box that was GINORMOUS!

5.0 out of 5 stars lined so not at all uncomfortable& added volume very nicely to my dress, 19 Oct. 2014
Lovely, arrived on time, fit well, lined so not at all uncomfortable& added volume very nicely to my dress. It does arrive vac packed so you will need to press it or hang it up for a few days before use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 30 Jan. 2015
This underskirt was great! I wore it underneath a dress to make it appear more doll-like for Halloween. The wire-less mesh is good too as it is comfortable to sit down in.

4.0 out of 5 stars 50s petticoat, 11 Jun. 2014
Fast delivery! item description accurate for sizing (6-12, more like 10-12 but is elasticated), soft to wear. Doesn't bulk out 50s skirts as much as net would though.

2.0 out of 5 stars Lots of volume!, 30 Dec. 2014