5.0 out of 5 stars Even better than Gaga!, 21 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Marry the Night (Glee Cast Version feat. Adam Lambert) (MP3 Download)
An amazing vocal performance by Adam Lambert. Check out his latest album Trespassing.You won't be disappointed!!. What an incredible voice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Marry the night, 7 May 2014
Adam Lambert,great singer and a great song,His albums are just fantastic,His live DVD Glam Nation is a joy to watch,just brilliant!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than Lady Gaga, 3 Mar. 2014
Can't imagine any other singer cold sing a Lady Gaga song better than Adam Lamber. Sounds like it was written for him. He was fantastic on the show and this song show off his vocal ability superbly. Definitely an "on repeat" song for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Of course it's good, 8 Feb. 2014
Brilliant song; brilliant singer. Adam Lambert rock Gaga and makes Glee more awesome! I listen to it on repeat :D

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than original., 27 Nov. 2013
I am not a fan of all of GaGa's music (some I like) and when hearing this track sang by her it never did anything for me but when I first heard Adam Lambert's version I totally fell in love with it. He brings the song alive in a way no other can do. I never in my wildest dreams thought I'd be playing a Lady GaGa song on repeat but with Adam Lambert singing this song, it is exactly what he has me doing. Well done Adam, I love your voice. I believe you can sing anything and I'd love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Always happy to see Adam Lambert, 22 Nov. 2013
I'm always to see Adam in any capacity, not only is he the best singer of his generation technically and artistically, but he is also a true entertainer and this performance shows that. This is just the audio I know, but I have no problem playing the visuals of the sequence back in my head when I hear this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 Dec. 2014
Brilliant - love adam's style!!