Size: 23-inch|Style Name: 2 x HDMI VGA - White Frame|Change
Price:£127.27+ Free shipping

on 22 September 2014
Let me preface this by saying that I genuinely recommend these monitors, they have a few flaws but are generally excellent monitors especially considering their price. They work really nicely in a multi-monitor setup as well (The bezels are very thin, but the bottom juts out slightly either side, leaving about a cm between the edges of the monitors).

However, they seem to have high failure rates, I ordered 2 initially, both of which had dead pixels, I got both replaced and one of the replacements had an even bigger cluster of dead pixels than the first two monitors combined. This could either be due to the fact they weren't particularly well protected & packaged and I just had to roll the dice to see if they made it to me in one piece or that they are some old stock that is getting cleared which might explain why they are so cheap.

Maybe I got incredibly unlucky, but now I've got both monitors and they are absolutely fantastic, can't recommend them highly enough.
on 5 February 2015
The short version: I use these for gaming from AAA to indie, films, browsing etc. and they are great monitors besides some noticeable light-bleed (see photos)

I've been using 2 of these monitors for over a month now and it is mostly great. These are my first IPS monitors and the colour and viewing angles are great compared to my Samsung TN monitor which was very saturated and bright but not very realistic.
I'd recommend these monitors to people with a warning though, in the bottom left of both monitors (and many people's apparently) there is a noticeable amount of light-bleed, personally it doesn't distract me and I only notice it when I think about it now but for some more sensitive to it I'd probably steer them away. It isn't a huge amount on either of mine but I've seen some worse cases on Youtube.

The photos are of two different monitors with the same issue. As far as I'm aware all monitors will ship with roughly this level of light-bleed.
review image review image
on 30 March 2016
I have three of these in triple monitor. As far as the displays themselves go, they are excellent for the money. Very clear, bright, sharp and good colour reproduction with the IPS panel. The built in speakers are nothing special, but they are quite good and have decent volume considering you can't even see them anywhere on the panel.

The pros I have found are that for some reason, the bezels are very thin, which is good, but they stick out at the bottom. This means that the small bezels are wasted on multi monitor setups because the bottoms cause a gap between your monitors. I have moved my side panels behind the main one a little to compensate, but it's still a waste of an excellent design feature.

Second is the on screen display and buttons. A 50p LED to light the buttons would of been a godsend. It's almost impossible to always press the right button somehow. Also, the timeout for the monitors turning off is 1.5 seconds which is pathetic. There is no option to change this. If you need to restart your computer, the monitors will switch source or turn off forcing you to manually change it again.

Also the input is fairly limited but good for three sources at once, with dual HDMI and VGA

One other thing, Amazon sent mine with an EU instead of UK plug

If you can live with this then they are great value monitors.
review image
on 10 June 2014
5stars because of the quality and build design ,picture quality is what's best though , 2x HDMI ports , looks nice and wide, latest technology ( AH-IPS ) Full HD LED , low price (£170) including shipping
on 13 May 2014
I was astonished how this monitor worked in place of a venerable LCD monitor I had. First off it had HMDI connection to my new Mac mini which dealt with the audio since this monitor has speakers. The downside to the speakers is there is not much bass. The controls under the edge of the screen are very confusing at first but you learn to live with them.
Until now I deal with several apps stacking one over another but here the screen is so wide that side by side is possible and that is a completely different ball game in fact it is like juggling whereas before you could only juggle two balls now you can juggle six. If you can afford it then go bigger but this size of screen is more than adequate and for the price this monitor is good value and the clarity superb.
on 2 June 2015
Another great product from ASUS, beautiful display, lovely matte finish on the screen means a nicer viewing experience and reduced glare.

REALLY SOLID BUILD i was supprised at how heavy, sturdy and strong this feels, as previous monitors would feel wobbly on their stand and feel like cheap and flimsy plastic. This was the opposite, feels solid and high quality, weighty and grippy stand makes for a worry free product.

The only thing i would like to improve is the built in speakers, as they are quite lacking in any bass, so if built in speakers are what your looking for, maybe look elsewhere, however, i have simply attached my stereo system to the built in headphone port, so that my PC and PS3 go through the stereo, rather than having to plug it into the PC, and switch.
on 8 March 2014
Most impressed with this monitor, setting it up was a slight annoyance but now its working its excellent! Thank you
on 21 August 2014
Looks great, controls are every bit as frustrating and awful as other reviews suggest.
on 30 November 2015
I've not had the monitor for long but so far it has been great for me, not only does the monitor look great; it performes brilliant as well.The amount of modes and settings astonished me especially for the price, when I was searching for other monitors for in my price range most were only 21" and didn't have any of the features this one does. The viewing angle is perfect as well and it doesn't matter what angle you are looking at the monitor at it still remains bright and clearly visible.The speakers aren't great, but personally aren't something I'd use anyway and they are still a bonus considering how little amount of monitors have them.I also like how the monitor has multiple source inputs- 2xHDMI and 1xVGA, this is great for me as my PC uses HDMI and the other port can be used for my PS4 or TV setup box.
The image is also very sharp and the colours are vivid and detailed, this monitor is much better compared to an LG one I bought around a year ago. The contrast range is also pretty good and in the games I've played so far it has been helpful. There are also some extra features which I probably won't use- that includes a crosshair which can be placed on the centre of your screens and also a timer which can be placed in any of the corners, I maybe wrong but I think this is for limiting gameplay/Task times.
Overall I think that this monitor comes out on top compared to some more expensive monitors on the market,as well as being visually appealing it also holds up with the specs and performance.
on 28 September 2015
Great monitor, absolutely love it. This is probably the best IPS panel you can buy right now, when considering price, size and performance. The colours are very accurate, bright, vivid, and the response time is 5ms. I use this monitor through my gaming/ development desktop, as well as through a PS4 and can pown noobs on battlefront and enjoy comfortable, crisp viewing of elegant (and crappy) code. I would urge anybody who is serious about high quality gaming to always opt for an IPS panel over a TN panel, purely because of the colour representation benefit alone- seriously, what's the point of a £300+ graphics card if you're just gonna dull out the game through a crappy monitor?

There's a few reviews on here about dead pixels, blah blah blah, but I've had no trouble what so ever. Sure, the menu is a bit fiddly, but it has two HDMI ports on the back. Connect one to your desktop and the other to you console and the monitor will do the rest!

I've had it for about 4 months now and my only gripes are that, even though the bezels are practically non-existent, there's about a centimeter gap between the bezel and where the picture actually starts. A bit miss-leading, as this essentially creates a 2cm gap between images if you were to stick two of these side-by-side and dabble in a bit of dual screen gaming. The other thing I don't like about this monitor is the lack of mounting options. There is only one, and that's the stand itself. Sure, the stand is relatively sturdy, but forget about any aspirations of mounting this on a single desktop arm for perfect viewing angles. If like me, you're over 6ft tall, you may find the stand positioning similar to the local asbo's slammed 1999 VW Golf and be tempted to prop it up with a few bricks.

Regardless of these completely subjective niggles, all-in-all this is a fantastic bit of kit! 4/5.