4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant value for money
Ok. so the positives first:

- Incredibly comfortable, stylish and easy to use
- Short charge time (2-3 hours), giving 14 hours or continuous playback
- Excellent sound isolation, perfect for using on public transport, etc
- Decent sounds quality (not as good as wired, but you shouldn't expect it to be)

Now the one (yet substantial)...
Published 10 months ago by john Clarke

3.0 out of 5 stars They are alright and could be better
To start with these are very good headphones, they are not the best headphones I have ever used, but certainly not the worst.

I have tried the beats solo hd, seinheiser and bose ranges and although these are massively better in sound quality and build, you can't really knock these FSL 360s for value at the sale price I got them at (£59.99).
The bluetooth...
Published 10 months ago by Dexter Gumayagay

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant value for money, 24 Jan 2014
This review is from: FSL 360º Bluetooth Headset / Headphones with One Button Control, Bluetooth 4.0, aptX, Remote and Mic for all Smartphones / Tablets - 3 YEAR WARRANTY (Wireless Phone Accessory)
Ok. so the positives first:

- Incredibly comfortable, stylish and easy to use
- Short charge time (2-3 hours), giving 14 hours or continuous playback
- Excellent sound isolation, perfect for using on public transport, etc

Now the one (yet substantial) negative:

- It's range is extremely short. I found the sound breaking up yesterday when I was walking around with my iphone in my trouser pocket, and had to move the phone to my breat pocket to get uninterrupted reception. While I do consider this a significant problem (how can the range be less than 1m!?), I have since used it in the house, walking around up to 10m away from my music source without any problems, so I'm hoping the issue I had yesterday had something to do with the weather/heavy bluetooth traffic of central London.

Regardless, I still consider this an excellent product - highly recommended!!

3.0 out of 5 stars They are alright and could be better, 7 Feb 2014

The bluetooth signal is good, but this is dependent also on the device you are connecting to. For instance your smartphone is likely to have a better signal with less drops than a tablet in your bag when walking down the street (or at least that is what I found with a Samsung S4 and a Samsung tab 3). Both devices maintained signal within 8-10m range as long as there wasnt much in the way of obstructions between them.
The sound is good, rich clear lows and highs without drowning out the mids across a vast range of music I listen to. However at louder volumes on some racey tracks you can hear some bass distortion.
In terms of sound isolation it wasnt bad, but deffinately could be better, if you commute on public transport you will still hear alot of the noise around you. If you turn the volume up to try and drown out the tube noise, you may experience the sound distortion I mentioned and still hear the clackity clack of the train.
Battery life is good, the only problem is you don't really know when you are approaching the need for a recharge until about 15 minutes before it cuts out from a series of beeps. It would be better if it would let you know how much battery you had when you switched it on. This plus you cannot connect by cable means on longer commutes where you may not have charged after a couple of days usage you may find yourself short and because you dont have the option to connect by cable like some bluetooth headsets means you end up frustrated and listining to c£@p from other commuters which you try so hard to avoid.
The one touch button control is good and works well with android devices.
The connection to my windows 7 laptop however didnt allow the media to be played through the headset, so would be nice if FSL could provide software/drivers to resolve that.
Build quality, headband is good, ear pads are comfortable, but the way they are put together means a number of rattling sounds when you move your head.
The case they come with is good and somewhat resembles a Kettle bell.

In conclusion, at the sale price they are good value, but in terms of high end quality they are lacking, so if you want that high end quality build and sound you will need to spend a bit more I suspect.

2.0 out of 5 stars I was pretty certain these headphones would meet my requirements, 4 July 2014
I had high hopes for these headphones... After reading many mainly positive reviews, I was pretty certain these headphones would meet my requirements. After all, they look fantasic and, by all accounts, sound incredible. Both of which are true, which is why I'm returning these to Amazon with a heavy heart...

The fact is, that although these cans sound incredibly warm, yet crisp, they are absolutely impossible to use connected to a phone in your pocket in a busy built up area - for example whilst shopping in town. The reception breaks up to the point of being unlistenable. Yet when I transferred my phone from my pocket into a plastic carrier bag I was holding, the problem was solved. Fine whilst I was carrying a bag, however this is not usually the case.

On another occasion, whilst walking in a more residential part of town, the sound was perfect when my phone was in my right hand trouser pocket, but not the left. And even then kept breaking up whenever I turned my head!

Couple this with the fact that the knobs on the side of the earpieces rattle whilst walking which is incredibly irritating and these headphones unfortunately aren't fit for purpose. Which is a real shame, as they sound fantastic. Maybe these will be for you if you only intend on using them indoors. As for me, my pair are being returned to Amazon on Monday. Hopefully the August EP650's will deliver the goods.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great for movies/TV, but issues with the rest..., 21 Sep 2014
First, these are great value at the sale price under £40, but it price goes any higher, then I don't think they will be.

They excel at TV and movies. Unlike other bluetooth headphones and speakers I've had, they really give dialogue a boost in clarity, sound effects really impress and lag seems to be really low, especially on a low latency transmitter, even on my tablet/phone is better than the rest.

For music, it's a bit of a mixed bag. Great for instrumental, with great soundstage feel, but I'm not a fan for anything involving singing, sounds really muddy, dark and grave, but it could just be my taste, I like my music clean and flat. It's just my luck I bought them mainly for movies and TV. VOIP calls work very well so far on several apps, unless you go far from the device (more on this below).

Battery. Really average, barely five or six hours tops. Range really short, only a few metres, not a patch on my Creative WP-300 on both counts, and the signal glitch every so often even at short distances, seems to be very prone to interference. I could also think of a dozen better methods to control sound than the wheel used, which is very fiddly, easy to miss the volume up and down and skip track instead. It also rattles a bit, if you move your head too much.

I find them very comfortable, something not usual with big headphones, and I guess they will stretch and feel better over time. Good sound isolation, movies and TV are very good if you are in a coffee shop, I've always struggled with that before on my Creative pair.

So basically, five stars for movies/TV/comfort, four/three for music, and three for battery/controls and two for the signal, which really lets the experience down way too often. A shame.

3.0 out of 5 stars FSL VS Bluedio, 17 Sep 2014
To give an accurate account of the functionality of this item, I'll be comparing it with another pair of Bluetooth headphones which I previously had: Bluedio R+ 8 track

My first impression was that these headphones were made with high quality materials and the ear-cups were very plush and soft to the touch, thus being a comfortable headset to wear in addition to the cushioned headband. From reading other reviews, I was worried that the "buttons" would shake and rattle upon movement, thus making it impossible to use comfortably on the go. However I did not encounter this problem at all. The only button that would shake a little bit was that which was only for decoration, which is clearly a design fault.

At first I mostly wore these headphones lying down, however to my greatest disappointment after a while I realized that the cushion on the left ear-cup had become smaller than the right one. This was because as I was lying down I put pressure on the left side of the headset and somehow it had become flattened somewhat. This was seriously depressing. Clearly the headphones have not been made from terribly durable materials to make it more affordable, I suppose. Either way, if you do purchase these headphones-make sure you don't rest your head on the left ear-cup (if you rest your head on the right ear-cup the button is pressed and it turns off).

I actually found that these headphones were really good for exercise, although after a while they can become quite uncomfortable from your perspiration. I tried to use them in the airport, however the Bluetooth connection wasn't strong enough it seemed to overcome all the signals and waves in the atmosphere and it simply wouldn't play my music. Therefore in terms of connectivity, these headphones are no way near as reliable as the Bluedio R+ headphones. Those retained connectivity for much larger distances, and never had such problems.

The sound quality on these headphones, I found to be very good. As oppose to the Bluedio headphones, which upon first try were so bass heavy that I was severely disappointed, and then rectified to a certain degree by using the equalizer on an app called poweramp, these headphones sounded good from the first go. In that sense, I think they're better than the Bluedio headphones. However the Bluedio headphones were still much more capable both in terms of volume and range-but this I personally thought was ruined by the excess bass unless an equalizer was used.

The button on the FSL headphones is very practical and makes it easy to turn on and off, adjust volume and change tracks. On the other hand, unlike the Bluedio headphones it does not seem possible to fast forward your music. Both headphones have fairly short charging times, but the Bluedio headphones last at least 10 hours longer. Something that I found annoying was that if you were listening to music in the dark, the LED light on the Bluedio headphones was very bright and this was really annoying-but the FSL headphones have a softer light which wasn't very annoying.

The Bluedio headphones are much more durable, not to mention they fold for easier storage so logically they should be better for commuters as the FSL headphones don't fold and aren't durable. Despite this, however, the Bluedio headphones stand out a lot more and because the FSL headphones have a single button with no markings on it (play/pause, skip track etc.) they are much more subtle and I feel more comfortable to use them in public. Not to mention that I find them more aesthetically pleasing.

Another good thing about the FSL headphones is that they're charged with a standard micro-USB cable, which is easily replaceable if lost or damaged. I have a lot of different wires which get mixed up in my house, so this is very useful. The Bluedio headphones on the contrary have a unique cable which I'd never seen before and is practically impossible to replace if lost or damaged so in such an event, you're basically stuffed.

Both headphones have their pros and cons, but if you're a commuter whom simply want a device that makes it easy to listen to music on the go the FSL 360 is a good choice. However these aren't the most durable cans you can get, and whilst the Bluedio headphones are very durable they have their fair share of comeuppances. In terms of connectivity they are more reliable, but if you lose or damage the cable they are rendered useless, and the sound is very bass heavy.

Thus I would have to recommend perhaps trying a different headset, such as the August bluetooth headphones, if you're someone like me who believes you can find products of great quality at affordable prices.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product. Must buy., 19 July 2014
I've listened to Dre beats headphones recently before purchasing the FSL 360s and I honestly can't tell the difference. Great quality of sound and the actual style and design of the headphones are great also. The headphones connected to my iPhone 4s perfectly. I have yet to try and sync with my computer but I expect these headphones to connect easily from what I've read.
The one button control feature is excellent. The guide tells you every action the button has. It's easy to use.
Battery life is very good. The guide says to charge the FSL 360s for 6 hours when first received. This is to prolong battery life. Since I received these headphones 5 days ago the battery life bar on my phone has dropped but a mere bit. This tells me I will get a long time out of the headphones.
The only problem some may have with these headphones is that there is no 3.5mm port for wired listening so the headphones are 100% wireless. This choice by FSL has yet to bother me.

I highly recommend these headphones to anyone. Yes anyone. They are very inexpensive compared to top brands such as Beats, Bose and Seinheiser but the quality, in my opinion is on par along with comfort and design. Great purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great sounding headphones!, 24 Jun 2014
For the money these headphones are really excellent and are acutally on par with my sennheiser headphone in terms of clarity (the Sennheiser ones I have are mostly for monitoring audio so a very different beast).

Speaking of monitoring the benefit of wireless headphones is that it makes it easier to play guitar and sing etc with worrying the cord will knock on the desk, mic stand, etc which is quite handy.

I'd also recommend these headphones for people working from laptop as the the cordless feature means that you're a bit freer to type, drink unspilt coffee, etc and while not 'noise cancelling' they do block out a fair amount of background noise.

Common criticisms that you don'y know how much battery there is until it runs out is should be noted, as well as the fact that it's sometimes tricky to get it working for laptops running windows 8.

Another this is that at the time of writing this they are now £33 which is considerable less that the £60 I paid a month or so ago. So snap em up while they're SUPER cheap.

2.0 out of 5 stars Unusable for calling, 23 Jan 2014
The foam is soft and the headphones certainly look nice. The added hardcase and flat USB cable are a definite plus. The one button approach with the volume ring is a good idea, BUT...

The drivers feel flimsily attached to the metal band. The plastic rings around the knobs are very loose and along with the control button itself feels like its going to break in no time. Sound quality is muddy compared to my AKG 240 MKII, though it's good enough for the price. Sadly, it's unusable as a way to call with people. The microphone is way too quiet and the levels can't be adjusted. This is a dealbreaker. Going to return it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Head phones, 30 Dec 2013
Great sound very easy paired with I pad easy to control nice fit round ears and soft great piece of kit

5.0 out of 5 stars Only been using for a day now but seem excellent, 22 Nov 2013
Mr. Derek Stark "Del" (Glasgow, Scotland.) - See all my reviews
These seem good value, bought them with the offer at the time so £59.99 only. Sound quality is good and the headset is light and comfortable. No problems pairing and the range is a bit over 10m so all in all a very good purchase. Sound isolation also seems to be very good. The supplied case is very worthwhile also. Glad I went for these rather than the FSL zeros. At the current price I think these are tremendous.