4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant value for money
Ok. so the positives first:

- Incredibly comfortable, stylish and easy to use
- Short charge time (2-3 hours), giving 14 hours or continuous playback
- Excellent sound isolation, perfect for using on public transport, etc
- Decent sounds quality (not as good as wired, but you shouldn't expect it to be)

Now the one (yet substantial)...
Published 7 months ago by john Clarke

3.0 out of 5 stars They are alright and could be better
To start with these are very good headphones, they are not the best headphones I have ever used, but certainly not the worst.

I have tried the beats solo hd, seinheiser and bose ranges and although these are massively better in sound quality and build, you can't really knock these FSL 360s for value at the sale price I got them at (59.99).
The bluetooth...
Published 7 months ago by Dexter Gumayagay

3.0 out of 5 stars They are alright and could be better, 7 Feb 2014
This review is from: FSL 360 Bluetooth Headset / Headphones with One Button Control, Bluetooth 4.0, aptX, Remote and Mic for all Smartphones / Tablets - 3 YEAR WARRANTY (Wireless Phone Accessory)

The bluetooth signal is good, but this is dependent also on the device you are connecting to. For instance your smartphone is likely to have a better signal with less drops than a tablet in your bag when walking down the street (or at least that is what I found with a Samsung S4 and a Samsung tab 3). Both devices maintained signal within 8-10m range as long as there wasnt much in the way of obstructions between them.
The sound is good, rich clear lows and highs without drowning out the mids across a vast range of music I listen to. However at louder volumes on some racey tracks you can hear some bass distortion.
In terms of sound isolation it wasnt bad, but deffinately could be better, if you commute on public transport you will still hear alot of the noise around you. If you turn the volume up to try and drown out the tube noise, you may experience the sound distortion I mentioned and still hear the clackity clack of the train.
Battery life is good, the only problem is you don't really know when you are approaching the need for a recharge until about 15 minutes before it cuts out from a series of beeps. It would be better if it would let you know how much battery you had when you switched it on. This plus you cannot connect by cable means on longer commutes where you may not have charged after a couple of days usage you may find yourself short and because you dont have the option to connect by cable like some bluetooth headsets means you end up frustrated and listining to c@p from other commuters which you try so hard to avoid.
The one touch button control is good and works well with android devices.
The connection to my windows 7 laptop however didnt allow the media to be played through the headset, so would be nice if FSL could provide software/drivers to resolve that.
Build quality, headband is good, ear pads are comfortable, but the way they are put together means a number of rattling sounds when you move your head.
The case they come with is good and somewhat resembles a Kettle bell.

In conclusion, at the sale price they are good value, but in terms of high end quality they are lacking, so if you want that high end quality build and sound you will need to spend a bit more I suspect.

2.0 out of 5 stars I was pretty certain these headphones would meet my requirements, 4 July 2014
I had high hopes for these headphones... After reading many mainly positive reviews, I was pretty certain these headphones would meet my requirements. After all, they look fantasic and, by all accounts, sound incredible. Both of which are true, which is why I'm returning these to Amazon with a heavy heart...

The fact is, that although these cans sound incredibly warm, yet crisp, they are absolutely impossible to use connected to a phone in your pocket in a busy built up area - for example whilst shopping in town. The reception breaks up to the point of being unlistenable. Yet when I transferred my phone from my pocket into a plastic carrier bag I was holding, the problem was solved. Fine whilst I was carrying a bag, however this is not usually the case.

On another occasion, whilst walking in a more residential part of town, the sound was perfect when my phone was in my right hand trouser pocket, but not the left. And even then kept breaking up whenever I turned my head!

Couple this with the fact that the knobs on the side of the earpieces rattle whilst walking which is incredibly irritating and these headphones unfortunately aren't fit for purpose. Which is a real shame, as they sound fantastic. Maybe these will be for you if you only intend on using them indoors. As for me, my pair are being returned to Amazon on Monday. Hopefully the August EP650's will deliver the goods.

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant value for money, 24 Jan 2014
Ok. so the positives first:

- Incredibly comfortable, stylish and easy to use
- Short charge time (2-3 hours), giving 14 hours or continuous playback
- Excellent sound isolation, perfect for using on public transport, etc

Now the one (yet substantial) negative:

- It's range is extremely short. I found the sound breaking up yesterday when I was walking around with my iphone in my trouser pocket, and had to move the phone to my breat pocket to get uninterrupted reception. While I do consider this a significant problem (how can the range be less than 1m!?), I have since used it in the house, walking around up to 10m away from my music source without any problems, so I'm hoping the issue I had yesterday had something to do with the weather/heavy bluetooth traffic of central London.

Regardless, I still consider this an excellent product - highly recommended!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product. Must buy., 19 July 2014
I've listened to Dre beats headphones recently before purchasing the FSL 360s and I honestly can't tell the difference. Great quality of sound and the actual style and design of the headphones are great also. The headphones connected to my iPhone 4s perfectly. I have yet to try and sync with my computer but I expect these headphones to connect easily from what I've read.
The one button control feature is excellent. The guide tells you every action the button has. It's easy to use.
Battery life is very good. The guide says to charge the FSL 360s for 6 hours when first received. This is to prolong battery life. Since I received these headphones 5 days ago the battery life bar on my phone has dropped but a mere bit. This tells me I will get a long time out of the headphones.
The only problem some may have with these headphones is that there is no 3.5mm port for wired listening so the headphones are 100% wireless. This choice by FSL has yet to bother me.

I highly recommend these headphones to anyone. Yes anyone. They are very inexpensive compared to top brands such as Beats, Bose and Seinheiser but the quality, in my opinion is on par along with comfort and design. Great purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great sounding headphones!, 24 Jun 2014
For the money these headphones are really excellent and are acutally on par with my sennheiser headphone in terms of clarity (the Sennheiser ones I have are mostly for monitoring audio so a very different beast).

Speaking of monitoring the benefit of wireless headphones is that it makes it easier to play guitar and sing etc with worrying the cord will knock on the desk, mic stand, etc which is quite handy.

I'd also recommend these headphones for people working from laptop as the the cordless feature means that you're a bit freer to type, drink unspilt coffee, etc and while not 'noise cancelling' they do block out a fair amount of background noise.

Common criticisms that you don'y know how much battery there is until it runs out is should be noted, as well as the fact that it's sometimes tricky to get it working for laptops running windows 8.

Another this is that at the time of writing this they are now 33 which is considerable less that the 60 I paid a month or so ago. So snap em up while they're SUPER cheap.

2.0 out of 5 stars Unusable for calling, 23 Jan 2014
The foam is soft and the headphones certainly look nice. The added hardcase and flat USB cable are a definite plus. The one button approach with the volume ring is a good idea, BUT...

The drivers feel flimsily attached to the metal band. The plastic rings around the knobs are very loose and along with the control button itself feels like its going to break in no time. Sound quality is muddy compared to my AKG 240 MKII, though it's good enough for the price. Sadly, it's unusable as a way to call with people. The microphone is way too quiet and the levels can't be adjusted. This is a dealbreaker. Going to return it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Head phones, 30 Dec 2013
Great sound very easy paired with I pad easy to control nice fit round ears and soft great piece of kit

5.0 out of 5 stars Only been using for a day now but seem excellent, 22 Nov 2013
Mr. Derek Stark "Del" (Glasgow, Scotland.) - See all my reviews
These seem good value, bought them with the offer at the time so 59.99 only. Sound quality is good and the headset is light and comfortable. No problems pairing and the range is a bit over 10m so all in all a very good purchase. Sound isolation also seems to be very good. The supplied case is very worthwhile also. Glad I went for these rather than the FSL zeros. At the current price I think these are tremendous.

1.0 out of 5 stars Complete Rubish, 16 April 2014
The sound is absolutely terrible, and after 1 month the left side stopped working. Bluetooth seems like a great idea, but the sound is so disappointing I will stay away from this tech and this headphones from now on..

5.0 out of 5 stars 00 the construction quality was excellent. Far exceeding my Velodyne Headphones which cost nearly ..., 8 Aug 2014
Every once in a while something comes along that really does exceed all of your expectations.This was definitely the case with the FSL 360 Headphones. For less than 35.00 the construction quality was excellent. Far exceeding my Velodyne Headphones which cost nearly three times as much. They are very comfortable to wear for protracted periods and the ear pads provide good cushioning against your head.
Sound Quality at this price is amazing, with a deep rich (slightly bass heavy) mellow sound. If I have one (small) criticism it is the size of the cups which are just a bit too small to completely fit over my ears.
Buy them - you will not be disappointed.