4.0 out of 5 stars Love it! and Ashton
*I received an ARC in exchange for honest review*

******4.5 Stars ********

I was looking forward to reading Nothing Left To Lose, being a fan of Kristy Moseley, and enjoying her other books Loved The Boy Who Sneaked In My Window. This one had been on my `to be read' list for a while, and the only reason I hadn't read it sooner was because it was only...
Published 13 months ago by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but a bit drawn out and long
The book was well written and had a great story line however the story was very long and drawn out
Published 13 months ago by Arianne

‹ Previous | 1 2 361 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars a must read!!!, 9 July 2014
This review is from: Nothing Left to Lose (Guarded Hearts Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
I started this free book late at night for a 10 minute wind down before I went to sleep ... OMG!! Suffice to say I was very tired the next day ... at 1am I was still reading, I just couldn't put it down. The most gripping first chapter I have EVER read and finally a book long enough to really get to know and love the characters. Have bought more Kirsty Moseley books, you can tell she loves reading as much as writing.

5.0 out of 5 stars This was fantastic. Nothing Left to Lose became one of favourite ..., 8 July 2014
This was fantastic. Nothing Left to Lose became one of favourite books. I had to read it twice, and surely will be reading it a couple of times. It was just awesome. Thank you so much.

4.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 6 July 2014
great story,and considering I'm not into romantic stories it surprised me.
it was a tad drawn out with the love story felt like it went thru every min of the day at times but the characters and the action made and the horrific things that Annabelle was trying to get over made up for it couldn't put it down.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 6 July 2014
Love these books. Great storyline

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 6 July 2014
This is got a great love story as well as some nail biting drama. It is a great book so get it before you loose out

5.0 out of 5 stars Exellent Read!, 4 July 2014
I'm not sure if I can put into words how much I loved this book! From the first page I was hooked. There were times my heart ached with emotion while I was reading it. I loved everything about it from start to finish. The story just flowed beautifully and at a perfect pace. I honestly can't say enough good things about this book! Ashton and Anna have a place in my heart now as two of my favourite book characters ever. I know I will be thinking about this book for a long time and it will definatly be one I will read again and again. I'm excited to read more of this authors books as I think the way she pours emotion and feeling onto the page is amazing.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my favourite books, 1 July 2014
There's a little bit of everything in this book, plenty of romance, some humour, an action packed plot to keep you at the edge of your seat and a dash of suspense to keep things interesting. I love reading books by Kirsty as she's an amazingly talented writer and her books deserve every ounce of praise. A wattpad fan x

5.0 out of 5 stars Evie, 30 Jun 2014
Excellent read from beginning to end and very difficulty to put down! A great read, and great book! I loved it!

4.0 out of 5 stars lovely ending!, 27 Jun 2014
Annatons love is gripping! Fantastic story, needs a bit of powering through whilst waiting for Carters trial, but all in all a fantastic read!

5.0 out of 5 stars Thoroughly enjoyed this book, 26 Jun 2014
Thoroughly enjoyed this book. I couldn't put it down once I started! I was totally addicted. Amazing book, loved how it switched between the two main characters so that you could read both points of view. I'm now reading the second book :)

‹ Previous | 1 2 361 | Next ›