5.0 out of 5 stars Superwarm and practical
I bought this coat for my husband who feels the cold quickly. It is superwarm and comfortable. There are two mesh pockets on the inside of the coat large enough to hold a mobile phone or glasses without cluttering up the pockets. The hood is comfortable to wear and a good size. It is very snug, too. I can thoroughly recomment this product.
Published 10 months ago by Isabella Haynes

3.0 out of 5 stars Problem With Zip
It's warm but I've had problems with the zip jamming. I managed to loosen it but worried it may jam again. Pity it's a good jacket
Published 7 months ago by Martin P. Farrell

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Superwarm and practical, 6 Jan 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfy, snug and warm, but a bit short., 23 Feb 2014
Sentinel (Essex) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
These jackets pack up very well, compressing into a small bundle, which is great for travelling. I bought this one for a winter visit to Norway, and it proved to be very comfortable, snug and warm, including the cosy hood. On the downside, I found the length on the short side (I ordered the medium, and though I'm quite slim, it only reached my belt-line). However, part of one seam was not properly stitched, which led to the padding coming out, so it had to be returned (without quibble). I'd have no qualms in ordering another, but would probably go for the larger size in the hope this would give a little more space on the small of the back area.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant lightweight and warm!, 10 Jan 2014
Bought this for my husband...he was thrilled with it....it keeps him warm on the dog walks but doesnt weigh him down...an excellent purchase...if I was being really picky...wish it was a little longer!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Review, 30 April 2014
I like this. fit just right and usually jackets are either to long in the sleeve or to small a body when picking a XL.
Keeps me warm and looks hard wearing. Doesn't have that shine, like most jackets on the market but if you
want something that looks the same style and not the shine, then this jacket is for you. Just be aware of the
inside pockets, One of them is Mesh netting and you may loose your item if it's ripped. Arrived on time and really
happy with this item. Many thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars A coat for all seasons!, 13 Jan 2014
Terrific value. This extremely warm coat has so far protected me through early morning frost and even a couple of snow showers. A great buy - especially at this price!

5.0 out of 5 stars WARM & SOFT, 30 Dec 2013
Great fabric
feels real nice & soft
also keeps you warm without a doubt and protects you from the wind.

3.0 out of 5 stars Problem With Zip, 5 April 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars its OK not that great., 1 April 2014
Didn't get the right colour I asked for. I wanted black but got blue. Also the seams are not properly stitched.

5.0 out of 5 stars Luv it, 4 Jun 2014
Great comfy, brings me back to my rave days when you needed a big comfy coat for the car park and after the event, soaking with sweat but this is a great coat. Not too good in the rain but light snow it's fine and truly keeps you warm.

3.0 out of 5 stars caterpillar jacket, 1 Feb 2014
this is quite small in sizes even in the xl its not as good as it looks in the picture i thoght caterpillar are a good make not this one.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›