on 5 January 2014
Brilliant item. Just as described. Strong hard "metal" This will definitely last a life time!!!

You have to Buy it now!!!
on 30 June 2014
Fantastic deep lovely non stick tins highly recommend.
on 25 September 2014
Absolutely as described. What a fabulous pan that's heavy, doe the job well, and it will last for eons. The Seller's packaging for shipment was fantastic. Royal Mail delivered this lovely pan to Los Angeles, CA in no time. I will definitely buy this brand of item from this seller again.
on 12 September 2014
Heavy, solid well made. Friands have come out perfectly!
on 29 March 2016
More specialty kitchen shops should carry products such as the Friand pastry Kitchencraft tin I found on Amazon. Thank you, England, for making this tool available. I'll be baking many varieties of Friands for my family & friends.
on 21 June 2015
Lovely sized friand holes. Heavy duty, and used loads without a scratch mark on it. I only fill the buns up about half way as they are quite big.
on 16 June 2015
Difficult to find metal friend tin and then it was expensive but was exactly what I wanted; good quality too. I do not like silicone cake moulds.
on 11 April 2015
Brilliant heavy duty, good quality tin. I can finally make perfect Friands! They fall right out of the tin, no sticking. A good purchase.
on 1 June 2015
Wonderful product. My Friands just slip out of this tin perfectly. I have ordered four tines so far as gifts for friends.m
on 30 March 2016
As other reviewers have said this is very good quality, Friands bake perfectly in this tin and lift out easily.