5.0 out of 5 stars Just wonderful.
Published 5 months ago by G Black

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
It's a Xmas present So can't write a review yet It's still in the box
Published 6 months ago by Ruth Colclough

5.0 out of 5 stars Just wonderful., 3 Dec. 2014
This review is from: KidKraft Disney Cars Radiator Springs Racetrack Set and Table (3+ Years) (Toy)
I would like to say just how marvellous I think this table and track is. As a mother of 2 small boys I have built my fair share of flat pack toys and furniture and this is the best by a long way: in terms of quality of materials, instructions for build, ease of build, and general design, look and feel of the product. I know it was an expensive gift but I would far prefer the comfort of knowing that the table my kids are now leaning on, bumping into and generally being kids around is strong and safe. Believe me, I've spent similar amounts of money on toys which were flimsy and dangerous. This, on the other hand, is a beautifully designed table and toy. I really can't recommend it highly enough. And best of all my boys love playing with it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 7 Oct. 2014
Came earlier than expected. My boy absolutely loves it. Great service!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 Nov. 2014
Excellent value for money and my 4 year old son absolutely loves it.

5.0 out of 5 stars ... but my 2 year old and 3 year old love it and play with it he whole time, 31 Dec. 2014
It took a while to put together but my 2 year old and 3 year old love it and play with it he whole time. I used some bluetac to prevent the rail from coming apart all the time. The boys have added and modified it with brio train track as well.

4.0 out of 5 stars It keeps him entertained for ages he loves it however it would be better if the track didn't keep coming apart as its ..., 7 Jan. 2015
Bought this as a Christmas present for my 3 year old son. It keeps him entertained for ages he loves it however it would be better if the track didn't keep coming apart as its a pain to put together.

5.0 out of 5 stars I know my grandson will love this., 9 Oct. 2014
Arrived very quickly. I know my grandson will love this .

4.0 out of 5 stars Fab table but really hard to put together, 28 Jan. 2015
Fab table for kids but so hard to put together and the track falls apart so easy. My twins love it though. Worth the money

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 23 Jan. 2015
Good value for money and my son has played with it non stop but very tricky to build

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 24 Nov. 2014
It took like 3 hourS to assemble this however my 3 year old absolutely loves this

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 31 Dec. 2014
Amazing product my boy has had hours of fun with it! Well worth th money 😊