4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value..
The Bracelet was good value for the price... however did find it rather on the large side.. so I couldn't keep it to give to my daughter, my sister took it for her's so was disappointed with size only
Published 4 months ago by Lynne Jones

1.0 out of 5 stars Not happy
Way to big. I bought this one for my mum and a friendship one for a friend. It was way to big for her and ive had to keep it for myself. It just about stays on my wrist. I bought it at the beginning of the year and it has already turned orange from rust. I do not reccomend.
Published 29 days ago by victoria

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value.., 28 Nov 2013
This review is from: Silver Plated Bangle We've been Mother and Daughter right from the start...and the Friendship we share is a gift from the Heart (Jewellery)

1.0 out of 5 stars Not happy, 19 Mar 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely bracelet, perfect customer service, 15 April 2014
The bracelet is lovely, the words are perfect. The size of bracelet sold on amazon is the larger size. This was too large, so I contacted Love the Links and they were happy for me to return it in exchange for the smaller size. They were very quick sending the replacement.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning, 6 April 2014
Gorgeous bangle and really sentimental. Alot heavier than you would expect so really good quality. A little big for my wrist but thats just me would probably be fine in size for most people.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect present, 27 Mar 2014
Beautiful product comes with it's own gift bag loved the poem thought it said it all looks good on too

3.0 out of 5 stars is the package to big, 19 Mar 2014
Have not seen the bracelet yet - parcel to big to go through the letter box. Have had to have it redirect ed to the local post office at an extra cost of 1.50 which close at 5.30 not home in time to pick up- saturday it will have to be How big can one bracelet be rant over .

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for my daughter, 12 Mar 2014
Really like this bangle. Bought for a little surprise for my daughter, who loves it. ( It is quite a large bangle though).

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 21 Feb 2014
Orderd this as an extra little gift for my daughter because of reading the reviews and wow was I pleasantly surprised .....it's lovely the only thing is it comes in a little see through pouch which still looks nice but t thought I would put it in a little gift box just for the extra wow factor.......

5.0 out of 5 stars happy, 16 Jan 2014
very happy just as I thought it would be good value for money well received gift smiles all round thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 23 Dec 2013
This is a beautiful bangle I am really pleased with them and with the price they say everything I wanted to say to my daughters a lovely gift that they will be able to keep the words say it all

ARRAY(0xa9295354)