5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 July 2014
This review is from: 'Im Speeding Because I Need A Poo' Funny Fun Gift Joke Novelty Self Cling Car Tax Disc Holder
Brilliant a must have

5.0 out of 5 stars so true!, 2 Jun 2014
Got this because I have crohns disease and many will know IBD sufferers spend a vast amount of time on the porcelain throne, always wondered if this would wash as an excuse if I ever got pulled over hahaha posted a link on the crohns page so you can thank me for the extra custom :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant thank you, 17 May 2014
Brilliant quality and super fast delivery, also makes people laugh so it's a win win and for its price I would buy again

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny, 4 April 2014
T.A (Birmingham, uk) - See all my reviews
Excellent quality, my bro loved this. Not sure if he's put it in his car though ha ha ha ha

5.0 out of 5 stars A good joke gift!, 7 Mar 2014
My friend had just been done for speeding so I bought it for her! She thought it was really funny.

5.0 out of 5 stars joke, 14 Jan 2014
Katerina Begbie (uk) - See all my reviews
Very funny purchased it for secret santa gift, for someone that recently got a speeding fine, he found it hilerious

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious! And true! Because I did!!, 18 Dec 2013
Chris Widgery (London) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
Any product that brands itself "novelty", "fun" AND "funny" must be doing something right! Show your friends how HILARIOUS you are by installing this in your car. It will show people what a great sense of humour you have. Of course, it's not that noticeable from the outside as your tax disc goes there. Why don't they make a window sticker with the joke on it? Product idea for next year.

Also useful if you really do need a poo.