4.0 out of 5 stars Ryobi brad gun
I bought this a few months ago from Home Depot while in the US. It cost me $133 including taxes, much cheaper than Amazon's £211.
I've used it a number of times and I must say I was impressed with the product. It's a lot lighter than the Dewalt brad gun. The depth & power adjustments work well. It will fire 50mm / 2" 18 gauge brads into softwood no problem.
The...
Published 17 months ago by ray

2.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Shoddy
Published 8 months ago by Richard Elves

4.0 out of 5 stars Ryobi brad gun, 17 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Ryobi R18N18G-0 ONE+ 18V 18G AirStrike Nailer (Body Only) (DIY & Tools)
The only problem I have with the tool is that it does jam a lot. Over all it's good value for money and the fact it's part of the Ryobi One+ system is a huge bonus as I have a number of other One+ tools.

2.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Shoddy, 29 Aug. 2014
Wife ordered this for me on special and thought she was doing me a favour but the thing gave up after a short time and caused no end of frustration and wasted costs to the extent that I had to quickly go out and buy something which worked properly. I agree with the other reviewers who say this thing is over priced and pretty shoddy made as well. Didn't manage to open the front clip despite putting a lot of pressure on it with a long screwdriver.

2.0 out of 5 stars ... to any prolonged use and the overall quality is pretty poor. Unfortunately the price is of a professional ..., 27 Aug. 2014
This brad gun is very much for the DIY user as it won't stand up to any prolonged use and the overall quality is pretty poor. Unfortunately the price is of a professional tool so there will be many returns just as I decided to return my one to a local dealer. The firing action is also quite slow which becomes frustrating when there are hundreds of nails to put in such on the recent shed job with miles of tongue and groove to secure, windows to glaze and other bits. I would therefore not recommend this tool and am very interested to understand how Ryobi can justify the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars it may be the quality of nails I'm currently using is better? When it does jam its a simple operation ..., 22 April 2015
This nailer can be bought much more cheaply if you shop around even direct from the US is cheaper.
In terms of functionality it works really well, it hasn't jammed that often when I've used it as stated by other reviewers, it may be the quality of nails I'm currently using is better? When it does jam its a simple operation with a clip at the front, it is a little stiff and it took a a bit of fettling to loosen it up.

The features are easy to use and once set it nails repeatedly without complaint, I've used it on both hardwoods and softwoods and I haven't had an issue, I use it a least twice a week as I'm a hobbyist woodworker, I couldn't comment on its suitability for trade use. For people like me it's a sturdy and robust little unit at a good price if you shop around.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality product from Ryobi, 23 April 2015
Don't generally do reviews but most for this product are a load of bull and felt the need to as this brad / pin gun is as good as the senco equivalent but half the price well impressed nicely weighted, well made feels robust , joiner by trade and been using it for the last month without a problem firing pin leaves minimal damage on surface of timber and fires 40mm pins into oak no probs

2.0 out of 5 stars very expensive when you see the poor build quality, 12 Aug. 2014
This is a very expensive tool when you see the poor build quality and i sent mine back after a couple of weeks when i realised it wasn't going to last very long at all . This is my second bad experience with Ryobi having bought a strimmer which was little more than a toy and again i had to return it when it broke on the second day of use .

4.0 out of 5 stars good nailer but pricey, 22 Dec. 2013
I HAVE JUST BOUGHT ONE OF THESE NAILERS FROM A UK SELLER FOR £121 DELIVERED,AMAZONS PRICE IS WAY OVER PRICED,THE NAILER IS VERY EASY TO OPERATE IVE ONLY TRIED IT WITH A FEW NAILS AND HAS LOTS OF POWER DRIVES 2 INCH NAILS NO PROBLEM,QUITE HEAVY COMPARED TO MY DEWALT AS THE DEWALT IS A LOT BIGGER BUT NOT MUCH HEAVIER,DONT KNOW HOW LONG IT WILL LAST BEFORE I NEED TO USE THE WARRENTY,BUT SEEMS TO WORK GREAT,,,

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 29 July 2014
I don't know what I'd do without it. Excellent buy

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 17 Mar. 2015
Fantastic, no more to say.

1.0 out of 5 stars Rip-off prices., 26 July 2014
Come on Ryobi/Amazon get real, for starters this is cheaper on Ryobis own site, but Home Depot in the US sell the US equivalent of this gun (they use a different model number) for £76. Now even allowing for VAT this is definitely a rip-off if you include the price of battery and charge then even more so. Sell these tools for less and I guarantee you will sell a lot more of them.