5.0 out of 5 stars As easy as 1, 2, 3, 4 and Air.
Published 7 months ago by Luke

1.0 out of 5 stars DON'T BUY
I bought this so I could mirror my Ipad 2 onto the TV. The picture works ok but the sound constantly cuts out. I guess if you buy cheap, you buy twice. Avoid!
Published 2 months ago by Robert Lyon

5.0 out of 5 stars As easy as 1, 2, 3, 4 and Air., 8 Dec 2013
Works perfectly. Can't fault it at all. Furthermore the product doesn't actually come with the VicTsing logo on the HDMI component which some may see as false advertising. However, I see this as a bonus. It looks exactly like any other Apple cable you will ever own and the connectors have the Apple symbols you'll be familiar with; fitting with your other Apple leads. Good job.

5.0 out of 5 stars Connecting lead, 24 Feb 2014
Cheap method of connecting my iphone to my tv . Only downside is it doesn't charge the phone while in use, but other than that it works a treat

4.0 out of 5 stars just the job, 6 May 2014
Mr. Paul Green (Oldham, UK) - See all my reviews
having recently upgraded the tv we decided to try and stream through the I phone and I pad. this cable does the job very well.

1.0 out of 5 stars DON'T BUY, 6 May 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 28 April 2014
This review is from: VicTsing 3M 10FT Dock to HDMI HDTV AV Cable Adapter for iPhone 4 4S New iPad 1 2 3 New iPad 1080P White (Electronics)
This HDMI cable did exactly what it said it would do it came in double quick time and I use it all the time to watch things from my iphone and ipad just plug it in and watch

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous - no problems at all (iphone 4s to Sony Bravia KDL40W4000), 7 April 2014
I purchased this product knowing it would not work with all apps and it works as described. I simply plugged one end into the HDMI port of my television (Sony Bravia KDL40W4000) and the other into my iphone 4s and the screen of my iphone is clearly displayed on my television (there is no pinkish tinge at all, something I had been concerned may happen as some reviews say this happens). Bear in mind that some apps will display to the full size of your television screen and others won't. Also don't forget to select the appropriate HDMI port you are using.

4on demand,iplayer and Netflix is not supported but itv player is and so are many other apps.

It really is so very easy to use and no complaints despite having my reservations considering the mixed reviews. If anybody has any questions feel free to comment on this review so I see your question and I will do my best to answer your question.

5.0 out of 5 stars TV, 12 April 2014
Don't know how I managed before I bought this it just creates another level to home cinema catch up in all I ve missed too

5.0 out of 5 stars a great solution, 2 Jun 2014
a great solution to hook my ipad up to my TV. the only thing is some of the online TV app channels recognise this is hooked up to a TV and content cannot be played. but great for movies!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good purchase, 1 May 2014
Great service using it to watch netflix from iPad to tv . Was worried that these cables are normally a waste of money but I've been dying this one over 6 weeks now

4.0 out of 5 stars HDMI cable, 26 April 2014
cable works fine, good picture quality but you have to make sure cable is pushed in. plug get's warm after use.