on 5 January 2014
This was a top up gift for my nephew and was the cheapest thing I bought, it was however the most joyously received! He loves it and smiles whenever he takes it out of his pocket! It's a perfect replica of Despicable's Dave with vibrant colour and a soft feel, fits his iPod perfectly and provides good protection for it. When I ordered expected delivery was for early January but the case arrived the day before Christmas Eve so very quick considering it had to clear customs from China. Brilliant product and amazing service so I heartily recommend the item and company to others :)
on 28 December 2013
Read a lot of reviews about the case taking its time to come. However as it comes from china that is understandable, although managed to get here in about a week. Did not receive a wristband with this product as it states. And also is made it out to be an 'ipod case'. This is in no way an Ipod case and Is fact an iphone. Although it fits properly the top button is not lined up with the case and I have to remove the case each time I lock the ipod. If you're wanting an Iphone case this product is great, I love it! Unfortunately I don't have an iphone.
on 20 December 2013
This is a gift for my son. Hope it fit's well but we will find that out on Xmas day. Seems a bit flimsy but I'm sure he will love it. Cheap price so can't complain.
on 8 June 2016
Although my grandson really loved this it wasn,t a good fit for his iPod so we have bought him another kind having said that I might not have got him the right one in the first place but he,s cute if it fits.
on 18 December 2013
Everyone loves this. It is made of strong good quality materials. it fits perfect on to my ipod 4 and gives full access to all the buttons. highly recommend
on 2 June 2014
This case is exactly what my daughter was looking for. She is really pleased with it. It is quite big and she uses a more protective case underneath it.
on 22 July 2014
Great price, great quality and looks fab. Daughter has this on her ipod and not only does it look good but it's great protection if she drops her it.
on 12 January 2014
Great cheap item for stocking filler. Although it arrived after Christmas my daughter didn't mind as she knew it was on its way.
on 15 May 2015
Bought this for my son's iPod, which he loves. If nothing else, it's easily located witht he bright colours :)
on 17 October 2014
Daughter loves this as she is minion mad!