5.0 out of 5 stars Back on form at last.
After suffering through many below par albums from one of my favorite bands. I was delighted to finally hear something that is fresh and exciting and also great to mosh too.
Published 8 months ago by M. P. Bullock

2.0 out of 5 stars Confused by the popularity
I wasn't sure about this album the first time I listened to it, and sadly, my opinion has only lowered since then. The album has a couple of decent tracks, but most of them are over-synthesized, whiny, dirges. It sounds like the product of a suicidally depressed boy band.

I've probably listened through the album six or seven times now, but I appreciate it less...
Published 7 months ago by K. Burton

5.0 out of 5 stars Korn are back!, 9 Oct 2013
What an excellent album. I have been a Korn fan for over 15yrs now and it is great to hear them with Brian back. Would recommend this to any Korn fan if you havent already got it.

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW!! What an album, old Korn fans wont be disappointed, 7 Oct 2013
stuwybaby "stu" (Hertfordshire, England) - See all my reviews
Despite alot of the negativity surrounding 'Never never' which I do think is a great track,but everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Im glad that they have gone back to their roots with Brian'Head'Welch back on board. So much of the original Korn is back in there.
This whole album will blow you away, and rest assured its not all the Dubstep that people feared.
Korn will always have their own experimental sound, which makes them unique.
My fav tracks are Pray for me, Love and Meth, Spike In my Veins, Punishment Time, Its all wrong and Mass Hysteria, actually they are all great. JDs voice is still as powerful as ever, and alot of the guitar rifts are awesome especially the tracks noted above which are some of the heaviest. Lullaby for a Sadist is the full track from the Album trailer
So dont let The Path Of Totality put you off this new album,its nothing like it, yes there are some inclusions, notably Victimised, which is still great, up tempo,and doesnt loose the Korn sound with heavy electronic dubstep. Korn is back, in a good way.
Dont hesitate, all korn fans old and new need to get this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 7 Oct 2013
I was a bit worried when I first heard Never Never as a single, but I have to eat my own words now, What an album! Its a brilliant mix of what Korn can produce. Would recomend to anyone!

5.0 out of 5 stars Back to take over, 7 Oct 2013
The Paradigm Shift is what we have all been waiting for.

If your an old school Korn fan from back in the day this will bring back your love, fire, emotion and make you feel at peace. If your new to Korn and liked there newer titles this will blow your fragile little minds.

This is a must for your collection

2.0 out of 5 stars Very Very Average., 8 Oct 2013
Well I was extremely excited when this album was first announced. With the return of Head to the band, we were all expecting some heavy old school korn. Then Korn themselves promised a heavier album.. which got me even more excited. Then they released Never Never as a single.. Yeah its an alright song, pretty cool summer tune, but not what we want from korn!!!! After that my expectations dropped rapidly.

SO I got the album today and I've listened to it twice already. What really angers me about this, is some of the songs have serious Korn potential. But every song has the awful electronic melody line in the background of every chorus. Also the drumming is the worst in the history of Korn. Every song has a very straight forward and boring drum beat (with the exception of Victimized). If you stripped the electronic bits completely, cranked the bass up in the mix and chucked a few syncopated, funky drum beats in, some of these songs could be amazing.

This is Korns lightest album by far, even The Path Of Totality is a fair amount heavier than this. Every song on this album has a very conventional 'pop' structure and production on it. I could picture the majority of these songs in the charts and not sounding too out of place. I disliked The Path Of Totality, but at least that contained some stupidly heavy moments (even if it was dupstep.)

If you're fairly new to Korn, i'd say listen to this album, as you would probably enjoy it. As for old School Korn fans, id say give it a cautious listen first, but I doubt you'll like it. If Korn themselves hadn't promised a heavier, old sounding album , I think I would have maybe approached this album differently, and not had such high expectations. Very Very average album, wont be holding onto the C.D for long.

3.0 out of 5 stars Missing t-shirt code, 10 Oct 2013
Be warned I pre-ordered this deluxe edition as it was supposed to come with a code which entitled you to a free t-shirt. There was no code attached! Otherwise album is great.

1.0 out of 5 stars waste of money, 9 Oct 2013
this is the worst cd i have bought.i read the reviews from classic rock,
supposed to be great.
i tell there wrong.a waste of 13.00.