5.0 out of 5 stars Back on form at last.
After suffering through many below par albums from one of my favorite bands. I was delighted to finally hear something that is fresh and exciting and also great to mosh too.
Published 13 months ago by M. P. B

2.0 out of 5 stars Confused by the popularity
I wasn't sure about this album the first time I listened to it, and sadly, my opinion has only lowered since then. The album has a couple of decent tracks, but most of them are over-synthesized, whiny, dirges. It sounds like the product of a suicidally depressed boy band.

I've probably listened through the album six or seven times now, but I appreciate it less...
Published 11 months ago by K. Burton

5.0 out of 5 stars Back on form at last., 1 Nov 2013
M. P. B "Mazgta" (Caernarfon, wales) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Return to form, 31 Oct 2013
From start to finish incredible, I've been a fan since day one and this album is stunning. Heavy, melodic and just great!

5.0 out of 5 stars best korn album in years, 30 Oct 2013
really good korn album, best one for a long time so good that they have head back, really really good

5.0 out of 5 stars Star buy, 4 Nov 2013
Brought this for my serve autistic son who must be there youngest greatest fan,he has everything KORN from the look on his face and the fact that this album has been on a loop since he got it,we know he loves it thank god for KORN ,.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 31 May 2014
Mr. G. S. Davis "Gremlin" (Andover,UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Paradigm Shift (Audio CD)
Amazing album once again. Was not disappointed in this album, another classic korn release. If your a korn fan add this to you collection!

5.0 out of 5 stars Korn, 2 Nov 2013
This review is from: The Paradigm Shift (Audio CD)
Great music, great service. Another good Korn album for all the addicts out there. It would be great if this came out on DVD

5.0 out of 5 stars back to their best., 25 Oct 2013
After a number of 'mediocre' albums Korn have finally delivered a truly great album in The Paradigm Shift. Head provides the ingredient that has been missing for the last few years. Buy this album.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dear KoRn, thank you, 6 April 2014
This review is from: The Paradigm Shift (Audio CD)
I kind of went off koRn for a few years when Brian left, not because he left but because i also went off and did my own thing and became obsessed with neurofunk haha. Anyway i decided to let a few years go by and come back some other time because i wanst giving the band my ears like i should have. Again when Brian left i didnt care, i knew it wasnt just some little fit he was having or that he was just doing it because he didnt care anymore. What he had to do was a massive deal for everyone and if i was in his position i would not even think twice as to what to do. Kids are kids. you can get as messed up as you want but they dont have a choice as to how you behave. Im proud of what Brian did and very happy he is back with his band.

Anyway..rant over. This album really knocked me on my ass. I heard really good things about it but i wasnt sure if the fans were just happy that Brian was back or whatever. Every track on this record is immense, thick with beautiful music and loaded with old KoRn sounds. The old base is back, the two boys on left and right off tune guitars its just brilliantto hear a gain. Johns melodies are mind blowing just like his voice range, it really handed me my ass.

To be honest this is turning into my favourite KoRn album...being a fan since they started i am massivly proud of what they have done here. They make me be proud to be their fan, not that i ever wasnt. I feel they help the fans become part of the journey by explaining all the stuff that is going on insead of hiding it. it binds the fans to them more The way they got through all the crap and sorted it out was just so great. The music they made after they all came back together (I know David is gone for now but i like their new drummer Ray) is beyond entertaining. When i got this from CD to mp3 player i just put it on loop and listened to it over and over for hours playing dungeon keeper. almost every song on this gave me goose bumps espacially never never and punishment time. There is no song on this record that i dont love and that is extremely hard for any band to to for me. im a picky little bitch.

I didnt really pay much attention to the smalll little things in each song i just let it present itself to me and see what happens. i actually had to stop listening to it because my headphones where on my head too much and my ears were in bits.

This album is a reuniting, reconciliation and celebration of this amazing band. KoRn thank you for not being doosh muppets and for being so mature about the situation, letting your fans become closer by hearing the truth. You are amazing and i am so happy that you are not even close to ending your careers. if you keep coming out with music like this i hope you NEVER NEVER EVER stop producing music.

Put this album in your basket. its amazing and truely rewarding for all you loyle KoRn fans.
The bonus DVD answers a lot of questions and worth a watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars awsome, 13 Feb 2014
This review is from: The Paradigm Shift (Audio CD)
best so far :) it arrived the day said without a single crack which is nice and looking forward to their next album

5.0 out of 5 stars Back at their best, 10 Feb 2014
stuart heath "truskanuts" (leighton buzzard, england) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Paradigm Shift (Audio CD)
Welcome back Korn! This album rocks from start to finish. The band have matured in many ways and it shines through on almost every single track