Format: Audio CD|Change
Price:ยฃ11.71+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on 25 December 2013
We here in the UK are blessed at the moment with some fantastic male(and female)soul singers and for me Tyrone Lee aka Tyrone Henry is right up there
I bought this on the strength of hearing a few cuts on Solar and it is one of the albums of the year without a doubt
If you like Ne-yo then Lee's voice may well remind you of him and thats no bad thing however he has a distinctive sound of his own and pairing his writing abilities with the genius that it Michele Chiavrini (Keyboard player with the stupendous Sunburst Band) then you have all the ingredients of a beautiful and a got to buy album.
The general vibe is downbeat but there are some more dancier type tracks all of which makes a truly cracking album
If you are only going to make one new years resolution for 2014 buy yorself this you will not be disappointed.
on 6 May 2014
Brilliant ,,Briliant !!,,,I confess I am an illegal downloader ,,,,This Album was so Good ,,,I had to Buy it off Amazon ,,,
You know when u listen to Albums ,,,and theres 1 hot track and 3 other so-so tracks,,,well this Album,,,every track is good !

trust a UK artist to Put Real Soul into RnB,, Not The Syn Pop coming from The states wrapped up as soul
on 22 April 2016
A smooth and sensual sound from a genuinely talented artist. I confess....I have heard Tyrone perform live in the Thriller Live show a number of times and his soulful and powerful voice never fails to please. I bought the album directly from the show and was so pleased to find it could be purchased on here.... Ten out of Ten!!!!!...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰
on 18 January 2015
very good album..well worth it
on 25 November 2014