5.0 out of 5 stars beautifully written romance from a mans POV, 12 Nov 2013
This review is from: THE BACHELOR AND THE BUTTERFLY (Romantic Suspense) (Kindle Edition)
From the beautiful description of the journey of a butterfly at the beginning to the satisfying and heart warming end - this story is a really look at romance from the male perspective. A unique insight into the male brain and emotional journey of falling in love. It has a very modern outlook, with digital communication - yet has a timeless feel. Enjoy!

5.0 out of 5 stars I had never cried at a book before, 8 Nov 2013
There's something in the way he writes that affects me like no other author. There's something in the way he moves me. The tears flowed like the Rivers of Babylon. Lovely stuff.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice, 6 Nov 2013
A charming and vividly told book that had me gripped to the end, not your normal cheesy relationships but something special like the wings of a butterfly, light and pretty!

5.0 out of 5 stars A perfect little read :), 5 Nov 2013
This book was delightful. I read it on the train and it caused me to miss my stop, but I didn't care, as I was too engrossed in the story. The characters were rich and the plot had me gripped to me Kindle. I'm hoping the paperback version comes out soon, so I can buy it for my wife. I would recommend this to anybody who enjoys compelling storylines. In fact, I think I might read it again :)

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 5 Nov 2013
A cute novella about friendship and love set against the stunning backdrop of Tuscany, Italy. A lovely tale that will warm the cockles of your heart.

5.0 out of 5 stars A delightful tale of romance and heartbreak, 18 Jan 2014
As a reader, the journey with Michael is touching, funny and heartbreaking; the destination is compelling and inspiring. If you believe in love, you should buy this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 5 Nov 2013
A lovely little book which takes you back to the joys and pains of young love, and discovering what you really want in the world. very romantic!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 20 July 2014