on 6 April 2014
I bought this after my 16 month old played with this at a friends. He absolutely loves it and is the first time I have really seen him engage in imaginative play. Not displayed on the box is that it comes with teaspoons, napkins and a tablecloth which was an added bonus. It comes in a cardboard suitcase which he likes walking caround with and means the tea set can be stored safely.

Fantastic toy for both boys and girls.
on 18 May 2014
This is a lovely tea set and I would have given five stars but for the fact that it is not particularly robust. However this is probably my mistake as I purchased it for a 2 year old who is rough in his play so the set is now dented in places. It also has a filial on the tea pot lid that is not securely fastened and could easily come off if he puts it in his mouth. The good points are that it is small and just right for little people to play with, it also fits tidily into a smart carry case so it packs away easily. My 4 yer old also likes to play with and she is much more refined at her tea parties. So be guided by the suggested age range - unlike me - and it is perfect. Much nicer than the cheap plastic ones on the market.
on 18 February 2014
When it arrived my boy absolutly loved it. He played with it straight away. Whole set is smaller than i thought but perfect for his small hands.The case and the table cloth smells of mould ( not sure why! ), case has broken two days after use, which iam not surprise as its not the best quality(cardboard).Only reason i didnt send it back is that the tea set is really nice. Just a shame that case didnt last long.
on 3 March 2015
The item arrived on time, nothing to complain about that. However when I opened the suitcase it smelt of mould. Even after leaving it open for while the smell would not disappear. I checked all the items and the inside of the teapot is completely rusty. Not ideal in terms of hygiene for a toddler's toy. It is a shame because the tea set looks very nice. Will have to return it
on 28 December 2013
This item was bought for my 3 year old son, who wanted a tea set. We didn't like the plastic ones you normally get, and eventually found this one. He loves it, and has had many tea parties with his baby brother, who is not overly gentle... so far, no dents, and it's still looks good in it's set.
Delivery fast, and overall very pleased.
on 6 February 2014
A really lovely tea set. I bought it for a friends child and it is packaged really nicely and seems of good quality.
on 21 December 2015
Ordered this with in mind afternoon tea with my son (2.5). Received in mint condition. My boy loves it. It is quite a petite set, even for toddler hands. The finish is good, colour is nice. Love the carry case, it is flimsy for a toddler as its made with card, however this is not an issue. As the set is tin, it's bound to have some dents eventually, but so far it's all discreet bumps along the way, even with his heavy hands, nothing that will ruin it.
on 29 December 2014
I bought this as my little boy wanted a picnic type play set and I found it very difficult to find one that was not pink or flowery! He is happy with this. We bought some extra bits - the set comes with a little cloth so we bought a larger tablecloth/picnic blanket. The set seems like it should last. I was just very happy to find something suitable for either a girl or a boy.
on 4 June 2016
This is a lovely set which i got for my 3 year old lad. Its lovely in colour but it is very very small. The cups are tiddly! It will do for now for role play but i will probably look for something bigger. Shame considering the price.
on 27 June 2015
A fantastic tea set , everything you could need for a little boys / or girls for that matters little tea party , my 2 year old loves it that much I ordered one for my friends little boys birthday too , hours of fun and great quality x

See one answered question