5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 29 Mar 2014
I bought this for my son just after he started walking I regrettably stood on the stick part of the toy and snapped it!! I had to buy another ASAP as at 2.5 years old he still loves taking his "cow" everywhere. The little balls spin round when your little one pushes it which is an added bit of excitement for my son (noise!!) It is very well made and very cute to see my little boy taking his cow for a walk (everywhere!!) It is perfect in size. Any little boy/girl will love this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Delightful!, 24 Dec 2013
P. Jones (MK United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Delightful, well-crafted toy and very reasonably priced. Delivery was prompt and courier helpful, sending an e-mail with the day and time of delivery. I have purchased this toy on three occasions and I hope the small folk I've given them to will be as impressed with the toy as I am!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cute, 11 Dec 2013
A Lovely looking toy, very cute monkey, at a reasonable price. My toddler is having fun to pushing it around.

Bigjigs Toys BB077 Push Along (Frog)