Price:£20.34 - £39.39

on 25 October 2014
Although slightly more expensive then other bike lights on the market, I decided to take the plunge and purchase this one from Amazon. Arrived today neatly packaged and very ease to use. Very useful flashing modes, rather than just 4 LEDs on all the time.

This product feels very sturdy and the clasp at the back means the light is fixed in one position, making this light perfect for the bumpy roads I have to face on the way to work. I was also impressed by how bright the led lights are considering how actual small the item is!

To summarise, I would HIGHLY recommend this product, don't hesitate to buy if you can afford to spend that little bit more on a QUALITY bike light :)
on 29 March 2014
I love this light, it is USB rechargeable, easy to fit and plenty bright enough for me. It also has multiple patterns of flashing. My favourite is the heartbeat one. I find it soothing for some reason.

Downsides are the potential weakness of the rubber that attaches it to your handlebar - it works but it doesn't feel the most robust. Others may also dislike the short battery life, but it works well enough for a couple weeks worth of commutes. It also has a tiny light on the rear to tell you when it recommends a recharge. As long as the attachment holds, I'll be more than happy.
I use this as an extra light - I'm a strong believer that you can never have too many lights (or bikes).

It isn't bright enough to be the only light, at least where I live where there are only pitch black moorland lanes. But it does a pretty effective job at making sure I am seen. It is easy to attach and also get off the bike for charging. It is convenient to be able to charge via USB.

The different flashing modes are great, and it's nice to be able to choose which one meets your needs.

Recommended.
on 19 October 2012
These are amazing I use two behind me both flashing and one on the bars flashing (I have another light which provides light to see with) and these are perfect for using in town where you want to be seen.

They're really bright - USB charging is just a genius idea as I get into work in the morning and plug them into my work computer to charge and then they're ready to head home and back in the next day (about 2 hours worth of running) there's no chargers to worry about.

They fix really well with the rubber strap and metal clasp to almost anywhere on the bike or on a backpack. The front light is not quite bright enough to throw enough light once I get out in the country so I have a mountain biking light to see with but these as little blinkers and rear lights and pretty much the best, and around town are all I need.
on 26 October 2014
shame was not bright enough { it was fully charged }
on 23 June 2015
I bought also the rear Blinder and I can say that this product is absolutely fantastic. It's waterproof and it has a usb plug, so you can charge it everywhere (at office while you're working, just to mention one). The less are bright enough and there are few operating modes.
I'm very happy about this blinder and I recommend it to everyone. Just please take in consideration that is not suitable for the "oversized" handlebar (have a look to Knog's website and check the manual). Happy shopping.
on 20 September 2015
Not quiet what I expected. I was looking for a light that I can take on and off rapidly - unfortunately this one isn't adjustable enough meaning I need to add a load of rubber between my handlebars and the light, effectively ruining the quick release I was seeking

On the plus side, its a reasonable brightness and does indeed charge via USB.
on 13 January 2016
I've never cycled in front of it so I can't see for myself how bright it is, but friends have said that they are in fact blinders! I don't ride anywhere but London so don't know the effect on dark roads but I imagine they would be good enough to light by - at least be seen by. I do use another additional white front light just in case.
on 19 September 2015
Rechargeable which is good, but vastly over-priced and a bit limited in terms of fitments - makes it a bit tight and awkward to fit to my road bike.
on 16 April 2014
Great quality product. Fits easily to my bike and gives fantastic light. Easy to charge via built in USB connector. I am very happy with this light