4.0 out of 5 stars Good light, 29 April 2014
SM (England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)
I use this as an extra light - I'm a strong believer that you can never have too many lights (or bikes).

It isn't bright enough to be the only light, at least where I live where there are only pitch black moorland lanes. But it does a pretty effective job at making sure I am seen. It is easy to attach and also get off the bike for charging. It is convenient to be able to charge via USB.

The different flashing modes are great, and it's nice to be able to choose which one meets your needs.

Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little things, 19 Oct 2012
These are amazing I use two behind me both flashing and one on the bars flashing (I have another light which provides light to see with) and these are perfect for using in town where you want to be seen.

They're really bright - USB charging is just a genius idea as I get into work in the morning and plug them into my work computer to charge and then they're ready to head home and back in the next day (about 2 hours worth of running) there's no chargers to worry about.

They fix really well with the rubber strap and metal clasp to almost anywhere on the bike or on a backpack. The front light is not quite bright enough to throw enough light once I get out in the country so I have a mountain biking light to see with but these as little blinkers and rear lights and pretty much the best, and around town are all I need.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality, 16 April 2014
Great quality product. Fits easily to my bike and gives fantastic light. Easy to charge via built in USB connector. I am very happy with this light

4.0 out of 5 stars Bright, effective, works great!, 29 Mar 2014
I love this light, it is USB rechargeable, easy to fit and plenty bright enough for me. It also has multiple patterns of flashing. My favourite is the heartbeat one. I find it soothing for some reason.

Downsides are the potential weakness of the rubber that attaches it to your handlebar - it works but it doesn't feel the most robust. Others may also dislike the short battery life, but it works well enough for a couple weeks worth of commutes. It also has a tiny light on the rear to tell you when it recommends a recharge. As long as the attachment holds, I'll be more than happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Convenient, strong light, 17 Feb 2014
Shines really brightly, so easy and cheap to charge using the USB, lots of different flash settings, I love these lights!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality a bit expensive, 2 Dec 2013
Good quality light very bright and removable. I would recommend it if yo have spare cash to spend on it,

Knog Blinder Front 4 LED Light