Price:£19.95 - £73.81

on 8 February 2013
Very very bright. Battery lasts forever. Does not discharge itself when off (unlike dome recent Knog lights) Led cleverly indicates battery needs charging before you can notice reduced output, so you should never be caught out. Excellent solid construction, and PERFECT for Brompton bikes, as you can fold the front bar and the light doesn't foul the front wheel. The rear product is great too!
on 13 October 2014
This is a fantastic little light. It's REALLY bright and has great flashing modes. It's really small and compact (about 35mm square) and looks really stylish. The fitting that's clips it onto the bike is good quality too, as I have been known to break a few of these on other lights. I would highly recommend this to anyone who cycles a lot.
Also another bonus that it's USB rechargeable. I've charged it once for a few hours up to it's full capacity and have used it for about 6 hours so far and it's still super bright!
on 3 February 2014
This little light is nice and bright, it is very light weight, and the flexible strap means that it is easy to attach to something on the bike. The from fork for example. I would not recommend if you have to cycle very far on unlit roads, althoughI find it provides enough light to see by where the road is poorly lit for short distances.
on 25 January 2015
Great little LED front light - I was a little apprehensive about it being so small and also USB rechargeable as thought it might be a little too fiddly. However I was in need for new light since my current one is a little temperamental. Nonetheless I am very pleased with this purchase after having used it for a few weeks now.

It is much brighter than my old light (still fitting in the 'lights to be seen' category), which is fine for me as I am a commuter on well lit roads.
I like the O ring design and think it spreads the light better rather than one narrow beam. The usb function is fine for me actually and fits well into my laptop without obstructing the other USB ports - I can't fully comment on the charge but haven't needed to charge it yet since using it for about 3 hours (although be aware there is no function telling you when it's about to run out).

I think the size of the light and the easy clip attachment makes it really easy to attach on and off, the silicone seems very sturdy but time will tell if it stretches/gets worn out - for now I'm very happy with it and my bike handles are about 2cm wide (I can see larger handlebars struggling with keeping the light fixed in position well). If you want an easily removed light that is small and fits in pockets easily, then I would recommend this. Also I love the minimal packaging and biodegradeable box it came in, very eco friendly!
on 13 December 2015
Bought front and rear for my son's bike - not cheap to buy.
Attaches to the bike with an insubstantial rubber band.
Rubber split, light lost and gone within 3 months.
Managed to find one of these lights in the road where it fell off.
See photos for breakage of rubber fitting.
Not fit for purpose unless you don't have to regularly remove it from the bike once attached.
Seller wants me to pay for return postage (good money after bad) before considering a refund.
review image review image
on 30 December 2014
The light itself is pretty cool, and very bright. The problem is that it broke after only two uses, I would suggest that you purchase a more durable light for your bike if you're looking.

If you do insist on buying this, I wouldn't buy it as your main light, as a supplementary light perhaps but not the primary light to light your way down a dark road.
on 29 January 2015
front and back packed up in three months.. would turn on and off when ever they felt like it.. then would not charge any more... will not buy again
on 5 July 2015
It's a really cool little light and easy to take on and off. Luminosity is good too. However the strap broke after about 3 months and have had to use elastic bands since. Also the way the lights turn on and off is a bit funny as you have to press quite hard for quite a long time
on 5 October 2014
Bought these along with the matching rear light, and not only do I swear by them, but colleagues have bought the same or similar lights based on seeing mine (and flinching at the brightness). They're compact, quick to attach to or remove from the bike, waterproof enough to use in heavy rain, long-lasting (I typically get a week of commuting out of a single charge, roughly 4-5 hours total), and they're BRIGHT. Stopped at a tee junction facing a dual-carriageway, I could see the signage on the far side of the road being lit up by these. Best of all, to charge them up you plug them into a standard USB port using the flip-out connector on the back - no cables required. The bulk of the lights means you won't be able to put two of them into adjacent USB ports, but if you've got multiple blocks of ports (e.g. multiple computers, a USB hub, or front and back USB ports on a desktop PC) you should be fine; if not, get a cheap extender cable (such as this one from Amazon Basics).
on 2 February 2016
So bright and effective. Easy to charge and no batteries to replace.