Price:£19.93 - £39.39

on 2 October 2015
I have the front and rear versions of the 'Blinder'. Well named, I've been berated by other cyclists for having lights which are too bright. As lights they are better suited to making sure that you are seen by other road users, (really bright) but if you cycle unlit paths and tracks not so good for seeing where you're going, no beam. The charge lasts well though the warning light comes on just 10 minutes before the light went out. They are small and light, so easy to take with you when not on your bike.
The three star rating is because after about 2.5 year use the rubber straps which are used to fix the light to the cycle have both snapped. This means that you can't fix the light onto anything and it is nicely crafted junk. If the strap could be replaced I would have paid for a new one because the light is so good but this is a bad design flaw that can't easily be overcome.
on 5 October 2014
Bought these along with the matching front light, and not only do I swear by them, but colleagues have bought the same or similar lights based on seeing mine (and flinching at the brightness). They're compact, quick to attach to or remove from the bike, waterproof enough to use in heavy rain, long-lasting (I typically get a week of commuting out of a single charge, roughly 4-5 hours total), and they're BRIGHT. Stopped at a tee junction facing a dual-carriageway, I could see the signage on the far side of the road being lit up by these. Best of all, to charge them up you plug them into a standard USB port using the flip-out connector on the back - no cables required. The bulk of the lights means you won't be able to put two of them into adjacent USB ports, but if you've got multiple blocks of ports (e.g. multiple computers, a USB hub, or front and back USB ports on a desktop PC) you should be fine; if not, get a cheap extender cable (such as this one from Amazon Basics).
on 8 November 2013
The light itself is great - nice and bright but not blindingly over the top.

The attachment is less than decent though. There was a crack in a piece of plastic that is intended to withstand reasonable stress when mounted to the bike frame, which I didn't notice until after discarding the packaging and receipt. I tried as best i could to reinforce it, but it broke entirely after a single 15 minute journey.

I realise that I was unfortunate to get a faulty product, but the strength of the attachment - even if in perfect condition - does seem a little lacking overall. Considering this cost roughly £30 including delivery, I'd expect a little more quality control.
on 29 January 2015
I love the design. Quick to get on and off, super convenient to charge via USB, and really bright. The flaw is in the attachment. Unfortunately mine came off during my daily commute today after about two weeks of use. I cycle on the road, which is bumpy at parts, but shouldn't be enough to throw it off my bike! My friend also had the same light and his fastening is starting to become slack after a few months. Stretchy rubber isn't the best idea for an attaching point that needs to constantly removed for charging.

If it weren't for the flawed fastening, I'd be giving it five stars as the design is really great and it really is bright for the size.
on 31 May 2015
Used once - no joke - and the rubber fastener began to split. Returned for a refund after a month.
on 10 January 2016
Great lights and I must have used mine about 6 times. Went to my cycle box to charge and the rubber had just split! So light is useless
on 19 June 2016
Absolutely love it! It's small and light, and looks great on my blue and white road bike. Impressively bright too, and I love the on/off switch being on the side- it is much easier to access on the seat post. Highly recommended.
on 13 January 2013
Bought for my son who cycles in London daily. As he can charge the light up while he is at work, he doesn't have to ride with dim lights any more. He is pleased with the product.
on 2 April 2016
These lights are bright, they are for you to be seen but will not light up the road for you to see at night. Great for overcast days or with another beam light at night.
on 15 February 2014
Great product, I had the front light and need this one.
Long lasting battery compared to others.

Recommend it 100%!