‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars loved it, 4 Nov 2013
This review is from: Attainment: (Book 3.5. in The Temptation Series - A Companion Novella) (Kindle Edition)
Was so nice to read the end of this story from Bryce's thoughts, I laughed so much in this book, Bryce is so funny, I didn't want the book to end, a brilliant series and I recommend anyone to read it

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 July 2014
Loved this book so much

5.0 out of 5 stars I wamted to stay in bryces head forever love this book!!, 20 April 2014
Aaaa she does it again love love love km golland and adore these book brylexis are no doubt the best book couple ever can't wait for Carly and Derek's story!

5.0 out of 5 stars A super novella, 20 July 2014
Loved it!!!!
Terrific and funny and lets us see more in to Bryce's mind. It made me love Bryce that little bit more which I didn't think was possible. I am so sad this series is over but it is one I will be visiting again in the near future.
Just simply brilliant!

5.0 out of 5 stars It makes you feel all warm and fuzzy, 5 Nov 2013
I love that this was like an extended epilogue. Getting inside Bryce's head is massively entertaining. "I was born with a dick, and not experiencing child birth first hand is a perk of owning said dick." I was cracking up with nappygate oh wow I think anyone who has been around kids has experienced it, but experiencing it in Bryce's head made me laugh out loud! Such a typical male haha.

"You are cool as shit" has become one of my favourite lines.

I have really enjoyed this whole series and this was the perfect ending for Brylexis. Cannot wait for Derek and Carly's story to come out.

This is one author you must read and follow.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›