5.0 out of 5 stars Read the series, you won't be disappointed., 8 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Attainment: (Book 3.5. in The Temptation Series - A Companion Novella) (Kindle Edition)
Well written as they all are. A great series of books , this book fits in perfectly with the others in the series and gives you some of the events from Bryce's perspective.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 3 Dec. 2013
Once again K. M. Golland is amazing.
Best book so far.
Please more...
I can't wait for the next book.
Brylexis fan 100%.

5.0 out of 5 stars Too good to put down, 17 Nov. 2013
I love the temptation series! K.m. Golland has a way of making you believe that you are in the presence of the characters. Bryce and Alexis had me gripped right from the beginning when the moral dilemma of an affair was brought up, although I normally spit venom at infidelity I changed my mind through these books.
I urge everyone to read these books from the first temptation through to this one. I just know I will be returning to read these over again soon.

5.0 out of 5 stars The end of an era, 12 Nov. 2013
Absolutely loved this book can't believe I'm at the end of Bryce and Alexis' story , I will miss them, Kelly Golland has surpassed herself again with the ability to write so beautifully in a male pov , I've thoroughly enjoyed the story and have gone through several emotions while reading ....... I've laughed and cried and been sad and touched , it's steamy ,sexy and hot as hell too . Can't wait for Carly and Derek's story , hoping it's not just a one off book and Miss Golland keeps on giving us more of her fantastic novels

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely jubbly!, 11 Nov. 2013
Aww I want a Bryce in my life!!!
I loved all the books in this series and attainment was a nice little send off to end it perfectly!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow what an ending!, 6 Nov. 2013
Just like the first three books Attainment has had me almost unable to put the book down! The series has never disappointed and I absolutely love Bryce and Alexis as characters. So pleased that the series is to continue!

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing once again!, 4 Nov. 2013
I love this series and this book had me laughing all the way through.
I love hearing Bryce's POV, he's so witty and sharp!
Even when I read sections to my husband he laughed.
I think k.m Golland is an amazing author and these books are defo worth the 5 stars I have given them. I love her Facebook page too and all the little extras she gives you.
Can't wait for book 4.
Thank you for having me hooked from start to finish x

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic and funny, 4 Nov. 2013
After waiting a few months to read this book it did not disappoint I absolutely loved it, had me laughing so hard in places. I wish it wasn't an end to the story I would love to hear more. Its refreshing to read a book from the guys POV

5.0 out of 5 stars Brylexis forever..., 4 Nov. 2013
Superb, amazing,sexy,hysterically funny...oh yes this was all these and more.
Completely from Bryce's POV , this book gave insight into all of his thoughts regarding his life now and previously and it was quite possibly the best book ever.
His absolute love for Alexis shone...his love for his family was unstoppable and all this conveyed with his tongue in cheek humour.
The best thing...he would do anything at all for his 'hunny' and will do everything to Make her happy for ever....sigh
Miss you Bryce already
Don't forget read the other 3 books in the temptation series first to get the absolute full effect of this book.
Bring on Attraction.....

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 4 Nov. 2013
Love this book great emotion and sexiness gonna miss Bryce and his story and how love conquers all and soul mates forever