on 18 March 2014
Should be issued gratis to all users, on a free disc, and not charged for separately. HDX is a complicated piece of kit and requires detailed explanations to get the best out of it
on 14 January 2014
From what I have read up to now I find it very informative and unlike the other one I purchased it seems to be levelled at the British reader. At the moment really impressed.
on 11 March 2014
Kindle fire hdx
good for tips on using kindle, very useful and helped me being a silver surfer. ta & bye
on 27 February 2014
Never had anything before like HDX Kindle. Found this book very good for someone who dosn't know a thing about how to use a kindle, very helpfull, would recommend this to anybody.
on 21 May 2014
So much easier to have the book in front of you and experiment on the device in front of you.
on 1 April 2014
I found it gave basic information I needed being new to this type of tablet but I
could have done with a bit more information
on 26 March 2015
Total con. Don't buy it unless you have an older Kindle or are US based. Most of the info is aimed at an American user and OS 3. I have a 3rd generation Kindle HDX with OS4.5 plus and this manual is almost totally useless. Kindle 3rd generation Fire HDX owners will have to look elsewhere. Even the specs for the screen resolution are incorrect and confusing.
on 29 June 2014
I actually found this manual quite helpful and useful because it helped me to better use and understand my Kindle. Also, if I had a query regarding my Kindle then this manual was where I found the answer.
on 13 July 2014
Excellent book, it explains every aspect of the device you need to know.I highly reccomend this excellent guide for new owners.
on 8 September 2014
quite good user guide, there are quite good points in the book which you can't find them by yourself, so my opinion is that was worth it